Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

Samsung Mobile USA on facebook is giving away a free flip cover & 6 tectiles if you register thru their facebook page.

edit - if the link doesn't work for you, go to the , go to Holiday Offers, scroll down to where it says "Register your device and let the gifts roll in" & click Register Now.

The quantities are limited, so hurry!

Also, if you have an S3 you can get it for that too.
    Last edited by nlitenme; 12-28-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    Thanked by 11:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    cdf3, Bobman and Heifzilla like this.

Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

Saying page not found...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

Quote Originally Posted by brownguy View Post
    Saying page not found...

Link doesn't work from your phone, you have to be on a puter.

Also, you don't get the stuff for free, it says you "could" get that stuff.

I was able to get the link off their Facebook page.

nlitenme likes this.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I still haven't gotten the email and I did it over 10 minutes ago...

I did it and got the email like a minute later...

nlitenme likes this.

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts

If you do it this way do you still get the 50% off accessory offer? I have been meaning to do that...

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I got the email now...ordered the orange. Yes you do get the 50% off.
    nlitenme likes this.

Is this in the UK? If its not thats stupid!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Thanks for the tip. You get the flip cover, tectiles and the 50% deal. Sweet!
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - AT&T
    Motorola Moto X - unlocked GSM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - LTE AT&T
    Apple iPad Mini Retina - 32GB LTE
    nlitenme likes this.

ROM
    Clockwork+Cyanogen 7.0.3

Still waiting for any response, well over an hour later.

Same here, waiting since 5pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by ezcats View Post
    I still haven't gotten the email and I did it over 10 minutes ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by technomom View Post
    Still waiting for any response, well over an hour later.
    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    Same here, waiting since 5pm EST.
    Are you guys/gals checking your same folders? I got the email seconds after I registered.
    nlitenme likes this.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

hmm, nothing here either. no email. it told me to check my email for a special offer, but nada.

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ROM
    Almost always stock.

Thanks for the tip!! Just registered and got the email. I chose the mint flip cover.
    nlitenme likes this.

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts

Yes, the email had the 50% offer in it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBurn View Post
    If you do it this way do you still get the 50% off accessory offer? I have been meaning to do that...

worked for me but the only colors they let me pick from were Lime green, Pink or Orange....Yuk! but hey I won't complain about free sh*t. Oh yeah and by the way What are textiles?

I had already registered my device when I first bought it so I figured it wouldn't work. I gave it a try anyways and it seemed to work because it said to check my email for a special offer but I received nothing in the inbox. I tried registering again with my secondary email address and voila, it worked! haha
    Thanked by:
    nlitenme likes this.

I also had to register twice. worth trying it if it seems like the email is taking too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightscape View Post
    I had already registered my device when I first bought it so I figured it wouldn't work. I gave it a try anyways and it seemed to work because it said to check my email for a special offer but I received nothing in the inbox. I tried registering again with my secondary email address and voila, it worked! haha
    i did it for both my phones it didnt work unless youi changed the email since i did register them before

The S3 only has pink left.
    Probably give that away, but want to try the tectiles!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    nlitenme likes this.

Got 2 sets. Thanks
    nlitenme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightscape View Post
    Confirmed, I filled it out at 5pm EST with my existing account and received nothing by 10:50pm EST. I then filled it out again and created a new account. I received the email immediately.
    nlitenme likes this.

Just tried it. Got the email, but it says the promotion has ended. Oh, well...
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by nisxan View Post
    Just tried it. Got the email, but it says the promotion has ended. Oh, well...

That was fast! It was supposed to last till the end of January & was done in less than a day. 12,100 for millions of owners goes quick!

I hope a lot of members here got in on it.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast