Coming from iphone 4s...This phone is amazing

safetytx

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
When I got this phone last week I was worried that it's size would be a major problem. I picked up my iphone 4s today and can't believe how small it is. Anyone who thinks this phone is too big needs to use it for a week before making that decision. You will soon learn just how small the others are. Lol

mikeraba

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Note 2 after owning an iPhone 4. I'm on day 4 today. There's a learning curve but I think I'll have it under control in a couple of more days. So far I like what this phone can do and I don't see using the 14 day exchage policy. The size took getting used to but I'm over that now and can appreciate the large screen.

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It took me less than 2 hours to get used to the screen size. I turned my razr on to see how my home screen was setup and everything looked so tiny. I was like wow this thing is small. How did I deal with this for so long?

sent from Galaxy Note 2

jscott1026

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I am on week 2 with my note. I love it. My son now has my 4s and the other day he asked me to show him how to do something on it and I held my old phone for the 1st time in 2 weeks and I was shocked at how much smaller it now felt in my hand. I don't know if I can ever go back to a small phone like that again, EVER!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
IMO, the iPhone is so small as to be laughable. seriously, I dont really understand why it is so popular. anything smaller than about 4.8", for me, is just unnecessarily SMALL.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
IMO, the iPhone is so small as to be laughable. seriously, I dont really understand why it is so popular. anything smaller than about 4.8", for me, is just unnecessarily SMALL.

Dave I totally agree with you I got my note on xmas day and coming from an iphone 4 this phone/screen feels perfect I wouldn't want it bigger I think it is so right but the iphone screen is laughable and so is the iphone 5 screen size.

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm moving from an iP4 in a little over a month and posts like this are very encouraging. I went to Verizon the other day to play with one and that's when I fell in love and decided that I would be willing to adjust to the size. :D

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm moving from an iP4 in a little over a month and posts like this are very encouraging. I went to Verizon the other day to play with one and that's when I fell in love and decided that I would be willing to adjust to the size. :D

Wel I must say that for me this phone is in a different league to the iphone 4 it is a real class act I just adore it :)

Andy

trig20

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using iphone4. I ordered an unlocked note 2 last week and will be getting it on Jan 2. Too bad I didn't get the free case promo from samsung

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
[Tip] Biggest thing when switching from iphone to b Android is to remember to discontinue Imessage. Trying to undo it after the device has been deactivated can be challenging to say the least [/Tip]

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

It is popular because of user experience. That what people like on the iPhone. iPhone made that impression in user experience. Android is big on diversity and customization. People on the iPhone don't care about that size of the phone, just the user experience that they have a fond memory of.

Sent from my SGH-T889

laststop311

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Everyone that asks me about my phone I always tell them, once you start using the 5.5" screen and get used to it you CANNOT EVER go back to a phone below 5.5". In fact, I am totally amped to see the 1920x1080 6.3" note 3 screen, lets just hope they keep it an RGB matrix and not a crappy pentile matrix, everytime samsung ups the resolution they go back down to pentile, first pentile 480x320 then pentile 800x480 then RGB 800x480 but then pentile 1280x720 then rgb 1280x720, If history tells us anything then resolution bump will start as pentile :( then the next version will be rgb :). If Samsung can heavily shrink the bezel they can do it without adding to much width and length but some will have to be added, which is OK as I had no problem gripping even the wider note 1.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
This phone is a beast. I just got the gs3 not to long ago but I had to have this phone so I used Christmas money from the girl with my money on top to buy it full retail. Man the battery life alone is worth it. No need for a charger at all. Not even mentioning all the features it has. I love it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
And 1080p is useless on a screen this small. Most tv manufacturers don't make 1080p under a 37" because the human eye has trouble telling the difference on small screens

sent from Galaxy Note 2

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm still getting used to 4.7" ... Coming from iPhone this is massive!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
If Samsung can heavily shrink the bezel they can do it without adding to much width and length but some will have to be added, which is OK as I had no problem gripping even the wider note 1.

How would you put on a case if there was not much bezel?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2