Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Default Re: How do you protect your precious Note II?

Otterbox commuter. Keeps the phone somewhat slim and does a fine job at protecting(comes with a smaller screen protector so the case doesn't peel the edges up like the zagg)

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted

Samsung protective cover and Ghost Armor Grey color faux carbon fibre full body

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by mhenne4 View Post
    Otterbox defender. Yes it adds weight and bulk but id rather a bulky phone than a broken one
    Same on my end .... it is a great case and me being the giant I am at 6 ft 8 and 280 a bigger bulkier phone fits me so I didn't mind the extra added bulk ...

Global Posts
    605 Global Posts

How do you guys like the Samsung protective cover? I am thinking about ordering one. I have the flip cover right now and am not to crazy about it. I like the fact it protects the screen in pocket but I don't like flipping it every time I want to see the screen....

Quote Originally Posted by Flexia View Post
    How do you guys like the Samsung protective cover? I am thinking about ordering one. I have the flip cover right now and am not to crazy about it. I like the fact it protects the screen in pocket but I don't like flipping it every time I want to see the screen....
    I have the protective cover its awesome. Little bulk added and fit is perfect. Everything lines up perfectly. I recommend it.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Flexia View Post
    Sometimes I hate having to flip it open, but for the most part I'm OK with opening it. It does come in handy while on a phone call. Since it has a cut out for the earpiece, I'm able to talk on the phone with the case in the closed position. It helps to keep smudge marks from my face, from getting on the screen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

I use otterbox defender on both my Note 2 and IPad Mini. I have an 18 month old baby who thinks they're hers! If I didn't have a sticky fingered, teething, drooling baby constantly watching YouTube on them, I'd have cuter, less manly covers. They have been dropped several times by her and no damage whatsoever. AND they're very cleanable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    Sometimes I hate having to flip it open, but for the most part I'm OK with opening it. It does come in handy while on a phone call. Since it has a cut out for the earpiece, I'm able to talk on the phone with the case in the closed position. It helps to keep smudge marks from my face, from getting on the screen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I loving the flip case. I have a screen protector on plus the flip case and the screen is double protected in my pocket .adds a bit of sofistication, i have been told by jealous onlookers lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    love my evo.

Anymode Leather Folio with kickstand. Awesome product.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts

Samsung Flip Cover + Square Trade Warranty + Cerberus Anti-Theft App
    Macbook Air 13" 2013 | iMac 27' 2011 | iPhone 5s 64GB | Nexus 5 32GB
    visit me at www.thegeeksoffice.com

I mostly use a Samsung Flip Cover to protect the screen. I have also purchased a Sena Ultra Slim Pouch in case I ever decide to go without the Flip Cover.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

I use the Tech21 snap on case but without the flip cover. I found that the flip cover would end up being more annoying when attempting to use the camera...

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    ROM
    RootBoatz

Verizon branded screen protector & a Diztronics matte black tpu.

I originally had a cheapo plastic back cover; added virtually no bulk and no protection other than scratchs on back door.

Visited a local gadget store ti check on pricing of an otterbox. While there, another GN2 owner was trying some cases on and accidently dropped his phone frim about 3.5 feet cracking the screen.

Needless to say I walked out the store the proud new owner of a glacier white otterbox commuter case.

The next day my son accidently pushed my phone off our kitchen bar table (approx 4 feet).

Thank God for otterbox cases.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
    Bruno Abasse likes this.

rubber bumper case and screen protector

I bought this case and I love it, the phone literally doesn't budge at all (I did 2 test drops, ofcourse I laid a towel on the floor,lol) The inside of this has like a microfiber/leathery interior that protects the screen
    They have many colors and styles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do you protect your precious Note II?-samsung.jpg   How do you protect your precious Note II?-samsung-1.jpg  
    Have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome! (^_^)

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

How much harder does the Samsung flip case make the phone to use?

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    I'm a superuser

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    How much harder does the Samsung flip case make the phone to use?

Kinnda hard for me actually, twas kinnda annoying having to hold the cover back to do normal everyday actions. Got an Otter box on instead. :thumbup:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Kinnda hard for me actually, twas kinnda annoying having to hold the cover back to do normal everyday actions. Got an Otter box on instead. :thumbup:

I had one on my s3 and it made it a little harder but not terrible but loved the look....I can use the note for the most part with one hand but I think the flip case will pudg it to far

I'm a superuser

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

I use a ziplog bag. It protects from water and dust.
    Just kidding, I use a rugged one that has rubber as first layer and plastic as second. Came with a screen protector. Bought for 6$ including shipping on eBay

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by menajemh; 01-19-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    aaronbuescher likes this.

ROM
    Stock

My awesome otter box defender and my spigen ultra crystal screen protector to see every detail on this beautiful display. :thumbup:

I picked up the new Tech 21 Flexible Case with D30. Its not on their website and only place I found it was at a T-Mobile corporate store. You can also see it on T-Mobile's website. Nice TPU case that's still slim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I'm going to try a very thin tpu case...
    Amazon.com: RND Accessories TPU Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II (2) (Transparent Grey): Cell Phones & Accessories

and a belt pouch....
    Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 I605 L900 I317 T889 Tmobile All Version Reiko Black Leather Pouch Case Cover with Belt Clip Holster & Loops: Cell Phones & Accessories
    It is going to be close because it seems none of the belt pouches will fit any case on the phone. I'm hopping the thin case and rubbing down the inside of the pouch with wax paper to make it slick will make it work.
    Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
    Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE

Mine is a simple screen protector with a silcone case. I want to get an OtterBox but it justs seems it would be waaaay to much for a phone this size. It would be like I'm carrying around a VCR for a phone....
    iPhone 3G, HTC Inspire 4G, iPod Touch 4th Gen, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast