How do you protect your precious Note II?

Persill

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey everybody, i'm new to this forum and i just ordered the Note 2 online and am super excited for it.
I was considering a leather flip case, but think they may look strange. When it comes to a phone this size
What kind of cases do you all use, how practical are they, and would you recommend a screen protector?
How do you protect your Galaxy Note II and would you say its safe to roll with no case at all?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody, i'm new to this forum and i just ordered the Note 2 online and am super excited for it.
I was considering a leather flip case, but think they may look strange. When it comes to a phone this size
What kind of cases do you all use, how practical are they, and would you recommend a screen protector?
How do you protect your Galaxy Note II and would you say its safe to roll with no case at all?

i'm taking martial arts lesson to protect it :D... ok that was corny
ok def need screen protecter , im using spigen ultra crystal
using regular TPU case that i got with my flygrip from flygrip.com

Persill

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Haha no no it gave me a good laugh. Those flygrips look very interesting and i suppose the screen protector will be necessary too!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Haha no no it gave me a good laugh. Those flygrips look very interesting and i suppose the screen protector will be necessary too!

Yeah i baby my device and after 2 days i had small scuffs and immediately ordered the protector. i actually think the generic ones you get from your carrier stores are just as good as the expensive ones. if i had to do it over i would just run to verizon and get their screen protectors.. just dont get anti glare they ruin the look of the screen

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Flip cases don't really offer much protection for drops considering the flap can fly open and the edges besides the spine are uncovered.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I use a zagg hd on mine and an thinking of getting a otter box defender cause I love a grippy bulky case. :)

Sent from my behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note II. :D

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Spigen ultra crystal screen protector and a Seidio Surface case for me this is a perfect combination without adding much bulk.

Andy

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Spigen and Stienheil make awesome screen protectors.

I'm not completely satisfied with my case, but its darn good and cheap. It's a Fosmon from amazon and cost $4 including shipping and for the price can't be beat. It gets great ratings.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am a female and I like my phone to look sexy,so no bulky cases no screen protectors. See my cases attached. More to come:)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356798561622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356798561622.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 228

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i baby my device and after 2 days i had small scuffs and immediately ordered the protector. i actually think the generic ones you get from your carrier stores are just as good as the expensive ones. if i had to do it over i would just run to verizon and get their screen protectors.. just dont get anti glare they ruin the look of the screen

The generic screen protection is great. I periodically put a new one on, so it is the best way to go for me. I am using a qmadix case, and I love it. Now that I am used to the size, I may go with some nice tpu cases. Cheers everybody!

webb3201

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I had to send my three week old Note 2 back to sammy for a screen repair ($191.00). I had the Note in a horizontal pocket and bent over in the garage...the phone fell about 5 inches and the screen shattered. I have had much more violent drops with multiple phones ( iPhones(4) , Multiple Nexus (3), Galaxy S3) over the years and never had one break. I think the heavy weight and large screen are extra delicate. I hate the added bulk, but a case that protects the screen from direct contact is a key. The real pisser....I had an otterbox case in my desk.

Persill

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I had to send my three week old Note 2 back to sammy for a screen repair ($191.00). I had the Note in a horizontal pocket and bent over in the garage...the phone fell about 5 inches and the screen shattered. I have had much more violent drops with multiple phones ( iPhones(4) , Multiple Nexus (3), Galaxy S3) over the years and never had one break. I think the heavy weight and large screen are extra delicate. I hate the added bulk, but a case that protects the screen from direct contact is a key. The real pisser....I had an otterbox case in my desk.

Oh man, sorry to hear that - terrible luck! I ended up buying a SquareTrade warranty off eBay that covers accidents. Being that this phone is so big it i can imagine it must be very fragile. My HTC One X has taken so many hard falls, but somehow it always pulled through like a boss. I ended up having technical issues with the phone and luckily ATT replaced it with no questions asked. Now i'm looking to sell the new one, probably through eBay.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Spigen ultra crystal and a tpu case.

I dropped it this week at work in the parking lot. I got damn lucky nothing happened to it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol