Use S pen with S voice

sonyscaria

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I saw on one youtube review that the presenter is using S Pen with S Voice. Instead of dictating he actually writes on the screen (inside s voice window).Any one knows how to enable that option.?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing your handwriting recognition isn't on, try this and tell me if it works

settings->language and input->samsung keyboard settings-> where it says pen detection "display handwriting when pen is detected" check that, then underneath it you will see handwriting click on that and you can edit the the recognition type (mines is on stroke recognition), time and pen color. Hope this helps ^_^

laststop311

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's really cool how you can set a symbol or letter to carry out a bunch of programmed functions. Can be really handy. Man this phone has so much freaking power.

sonyscaria

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Didn't work still. Pen detection is already enabled and the other options as well. Pen is working with other applications.
What is your os? Jelly bean?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Never noticed it and it works pretty good. Opened a couple of applications, learned about dogs and do so on.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

amitabhbansal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
its simple guys, Open S Voice click on menu then Settings then in Language select English US. close everything from Task Manager, open S Voice again and then detach the S Pen and u will get the Pen icon on S Voice

ChaRia

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Oooo never knew about this before. Did everything sonyscaria and amitabhbansal said. Finally got it to work by clicking the spen while on svoice.

ShanAfrica

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi There, Can anyone help me on the parameters -how to enable the S pen in S Voice. I dont see the S pen icon in S voice. I have changed the language key board to US English for my S Voice & S Pen...but nothing works.

Br/Shan:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie