- 01-02-2013, 07:52 AM #4
Re: Anyone try this bluetooth keyboard/touch pad?
So I ordered this keyboard:
And I also ordered this mouse:
I got them both within 3 or 4 days and after pairing them, they both worked quite well!
The keyboard is easy to type on, and the touchpad works nice, but the only thing I don't like is that the touchpad is kinda small. But there are also arrow keys that highlight my shortcuts so that works fine.
After hooking my Note 2 up to my big screen using the HDMI adapter, and Rotation Locker from Play store, it worked great! I was able to navigate using the touchpad.
Then I tried the mouse. It worked nice as well. The laser picked up my moves even on my couch. Only drawback is that there was a slight delay from my movements to the cursor movements on the screen. Don't know if it was from the bluetooth or just cuz it's a cheap bluetooth mouse (9 bucks). But for me that was fine since I mainly wanted to just search for youtube videos or scroll through websites.
So overall these both worked nicely, but I kinda prefer the mouse over the touchpad.
- By 1999ws9 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2012, 08:27 PM
- By Verdes8891 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 08-02-2011, 02:26 PM
- By ricebw in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2011, 09:10 PM
- By roadrat in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:14 PM
- By bubbatex in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:38 PM