Just dumped the iDevice and got the gnote 2.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Dumped the 5. It got really old really fast. I've owned gs3 and previous galaxy devices and in all honesty I'm in awe of how big an improvement they've made.. Specially over the original love. Everything is amazing!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I can understand that. My wife's iPhone is so plain and simple. Yes, it works and rarely has an issue but my note 2 rarely has an issue and I can customize so many different ways without rooting plus it's got so many features and the widgets keep my screens fresh unlike the iPhone's plain app squares.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Well I will root just because I want to get rid of carrier bloatware. But yes its so beautiful, I bought an I phone 5 for my gf and she swears by it but it's not much to me now.. All the features this thing packs is just too much to pass up.. And ohhh that 3100mah battery is amazing. This phone just doesn't "just work" it handles everything like a champ!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I think the iPhone is sort of a girlie phone anyway. Women seem to love them more than us guys
Look at how TINY it is!
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Awesome man! Did the same, got my Note 2 this Christmas and left the iPhone 4 behind. This is my first Android phone, what a beast!

nj1266

May 17, 2011
Visit site
And ohhh that 3100mah battery is amazing. This phone just doesn't "just work" it handles everything like a champ!

Can the phone voice navigate from your address book. Can you press the home button and say "navigate to..." and the navigation will start up. I tried that on my JB gs3 and does not pick up the name and associated address from my contacts.

Sent from my iPhone 7

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Lucky for me my old iphone 5 sold for 700 so I had plenty of cash to spare when I bought the gnote 2.

I got it 3 hours ago and have not put it down!!! Ahh I'm in love

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Lucky for me my old iphone 5 sold for 700 so I had plenty of cash to spare when I bought the gnote 2.

I got it 3 hours ago and have not put it down!!! Ahh I'm in love

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android
Central Forums

I got mine a month ago and cant put it down. Its absolutely awesome I enjoy using it and its really fast and fun to use. I think the GN2 likes me as well. Perfect Fit.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I got mine a month ago and cant put it down. Its absolutely awesome I enjoy using it and its really fast and fun to use. I think the GN2 likes me as well. Perfect Fit.

Yes!!! I'm so used to the size now everything else feels weird lol, and all the features have me playing for days lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Dumped the 5. It got really old really fast. I've owned gs3 and previous galaxy devices and in all honesty I'm in awe of how big an improvement they've made.. Specially over the original note. Everything is amazing!!!

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Well I will root just because I want to get rid of carrier bloatware. But yes its so beautiful, I bought an I phone 5 for my gf and she swears by it but it's not much to me now.. All the features this thing packs is just too much to pass up.. And ohhh that 3100mah battery is amazing. This phone just doesn't "just work" it handles everything like a champ!

If you root it will you be able to still do multi-screen?

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
If you root it will you be able to still do multi-screen?

Yes rooting doesn't do anything to the phone besides giving you more access to its core functions. You have more control. Nothing in the OS changes

Persill

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back ! The battery is a damn champ, i'm so impressed with it. I have never owned a phone that i didn't need to charge once or twice a day until the Note II. Now i charge once every day and a half =]

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 on Verizon right now and as soon as my contract is up next month, I'm popping a Straight Talk sim into my Note 2 and it is adi?s Apple!