- 12-31-2012, 12:47 PM #2
Re: auto disable/enable wifi/data connection on Galaxy Note 2
I do not believe that there are any built in options that will auto turn on/off WiFi/data service built into your device. I know you can use the toggles up top easy enough but aside from that I do not believe that there is any on-board options. You may need to download something like Tasker.
- By manu51uk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:28 PM
- By TheRealZero in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2012, 06:45 PM
- By RubberToRoad in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 08-06-2011, 01:38 AM
- By brotherjoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:45 PM
- By jnl813 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 01-13-2011, 12:53 PM