Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mikeraba
  • 1 Post By SumthinNew
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Day 5 with with the Galaxy Note 2

All I have to say about it now is that it fills all my cell phone needs and then some. The big screen is a plus, of course. The size is NOT an issue. Fits in the front pants pocket just fine. The apps I need are in the Google play store. My wifi and cell signal are solid. I just added a 16gig card to it and it picked it up immediately.

Iím trying to think of a negative so I donít sound like a droid fanboy, but I canít. Iím an old timerÖwhich means over 50, so Iíve had my share of do everything smart phones that werenít so smart. This phone does what I want it to do and does it fast. I previously had an iPhone 4 which is an excellent phone. The only real complaint I had about it was iTunes. Other than that, I really liked that phone. Itís for sale, by the way!

In closing, if youíre on the fenceÖlike I wasÖtake the plunge. I really think youíll be happy with the Galaxy Note 2 if you give it a fair chance. There is a learning curve if youíve been in the Apple system. But believe me, itís worth the 2 or 3 days it took to get used to the advanced features.
    keithb2real likes this.

Default Re: Day 5 with with the Galaxy Note 2

Long time BB user here, grew impatient waiting for BB10 and recently picked up this awesome device for personal use.
    Anything smaller than this amazing 5.5" screen will not cut it for me anymore.
    The slim design outweighs any criticism about the size; as I have had no issues with single hand usage.
    Albeit, I spent a good 3 or so days to fully customize this device to my liking (widgets, launchers etc..)
    This is my very first Android (7yrs with BB) and it will take some time to get used to, but so far so good; debating whether I should swap out the work BB also and have 1 "ecosystem"?
    ReginaLiz likes this.

I love this phone. Its awesome.

Sent from my beastly Verizon Note 2.

Came from a 4s to a GS3 then a month later to a note 2. Won't ever go back to a smaller phone now. Even my s3 (wife's now) seems small to me.

NOTErized!

Judging from the forums this , phone seems to have the least amount of issues. Everyone seems to be in love with their Note 2.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

This thing is simply a beast and I have to agree with most of the comments about the size. I thought for sure I would never be used to it but after 2 weeks or is starting to feel a bit smaller than when I first picked it up!

Note 2 for the win!
    Galaxy Tab 10.1 running "The Beginning" by Task650
    Nexus 7 - retired
    Galaxy S3 - retired
    Galaxy Note 2 - retired
    Galaxy Note 3 - Stock

Same with me. It doesn't even seem big to me anymore, until I pick up a smaller phone of course.

NOTErized!

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

I love the phone, which have a stylish design, super spec and amazing features.