Paying for stuff by bumping your phone?

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Someone was telling me that i could use my phone like a "speedpass" as places to actually pay for stuff if i had my google wallet connected to it. Is this true?

padre1357

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
My htc evo lte has nfc. I never turn nfc off. I have to log into google wallet b4 i can use it in stores for purchases. Dont worry about any accidental bumps, its a, not instantaneous, b, you have to open google wallet. However, its so much fun to mess with sales clerks. I. Had one ask me what i had just done as she starred in disbelief. I told her i was flat broke and put the beer on my phone bill. She so totally thought i was serious. I about peed myself laughing so hard once i was outside, not sure how i kept a straight face, my wife was with me, she said i just aint right. Lmao

gspam1

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Google Wallet hasn't be widely adopted by merchants yet. There are competing products, and ISIS is being pushed by many of the wireless carriers over Google. Until the electronic payment wars produce a clear winner, it doesn't make sense for a merchant to spend money on training and terminals.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I got a couple dates off of Google wallet also haha. I was at McDonald's when a fine cashier was stunned and awed when I used it to pay for my nephew food. Told her I'm living in the future and got room:cool::beer:

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon