- 01-01-2013, 06:53 PM #2
- 1,796 Posts
Samsung made their own proprietary system. Their for of nfc is their s beam were as Androids in general is actually Android beam. Their set up differently thus only s beam can send multimedia to other s beam phones and boot to other Androids using Android beam.
Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
- 01-01-2013, 07:58 PM #4
- 01-01-2013, 09:33 PM #6
- 1,363 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
This not all the way true. Android beam is not as a capable as sbeam. Android beam can I only send certain file types, sbeam uses 2 differt types of protocols where as A beam uses a less reliable type. A friend of mine has an htc incredible and we beamed a picture but he could not do music.
- 01-02-2013, 11:08 PM #8
- By ether813 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2011, 09:52 AM
- By onthecouchagain in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 28Last Post: 05-27-2011, 07:34 PM
- By Starfleet Captain in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 27Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:31 PM
- By Droid800 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:58 AM
- By FrankTheTank369 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:28 AM