Is is normal battery usage ?

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
1IiL1

1IiLt

I've seen people boasting about using their Note 2's for 2 days of heavy usage and they still have 30% left or something. This doesn't seem so right on my end. Since it takes about 7% an hour of constant web browsing.
Also why is my "Android OS" process not showing?

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Something definitely looks wrong in that battery info page but it's not how much your battery is dropping. That's excellent battery drain so far considering how much screen on time you have.

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
How high did you put on your brightness? It would get that high if you use a full brightness.

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2

Centro85#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
That's the same as mine if I use auto brightness and it happens to have the screen cranked up. Or i'm at home where sprint signal is real bad. I get worried about my battery life too because it seems to eat battery as fast as a regular phone while using it, or at home, but if I just let myself not worry about the battery it actually lasts 15-22 hours depending on usage. It's so fast and easy to change the brightness since it's right in the notification curtain I may just start manually keeping it down to see what happens. I've also noticed wifi doesn't necessarily help the battery as much as other phones i've had, even in pretty poor signal areas. Turning off 4g in poor areas makes a noticeable difference though, but its kind of a PITA having to reboot it twice to turn it on/off so I usually don't. Power saving mode doesn't seem to help mine much. I think it may help a tiny bit during heavy screen on use, but it seems to actually have slightly more idle drain. At this point I just leave GPS/Wif/Bluetooth off when I don't need it and stopped worrying about the battery. It "appears" to drain quicker than most folks but if left I just let it go I end up impressed by the overall battery stats when it's time to plug it in.