• 1 Post By DaRkL3AD3R
  • 1 Post By corki2
  • 1 Post By youngzayiles
  • 1 Post By BRIVERS73
  • 1 Post By jasongeiger
  • 4 Post By Megan Arlitz
  • 1 Post By skafri#WN
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HEHE! My wife just got a Note 2 after weeks of claiming it's too large.

LOL! I've been encouraging her to try my Note 2 to see if it's comfortable for her to use. She kept saying that as nice as it is, it is just too large. yesterday she had a change of heart, and almost $800 (tax, case, protector) later, at Verizon, she became a happy owner of a white (ugh) Note 2. I don't like how light bleeds around the buttons on the bezel but she thinks it's hunky dory.
    Samsung Note 2

Default Re: HEHE! My wife just got a Note 2 after weeks of claiming it's too large.

Careful Dave, she might look for larger things elsewhere too

Haha just kidding (I hope) glad to hear she is enjoying the new phone.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies
    Thanked by:

Default Re: HEHE! My wife just got a Note 2 after weeks of claiming it's too large.

My wife didnt think twice about the size. Said it was like a mini tablet and definitely wanted to get it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Cool. It seems to be a tougher, but not impossible sell, to the ladies. I know a gal at one of my doctors' offices is getting one and her only delay is that she isn't sure if she will jump from one carrier to Verizon and go on her BF's plan. The only time I switched carriers was back in 2002, from awful Cingular to the far better Verizon (coverage wise, I mean. I am not thrilled with Verizon on any other item but coverage quality)
    Samsung Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkL3AD3R View Post
    Careful Dave, she might look for larger things elsewhere too

that cracked me up
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

LOL. but it was so predictable. No once can mention size in regards to any subject, without someone referencing women's preferences.
    Samsung Note 2

Paying outright pricing hope she is happy. I am holding out for upgrade. I can't wait...march 28th early upgrade date. I have played with the phone a lot in the store. I am ready! White as well....

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    Paying outright pricing hope she is happy. I am holding out for upgrade. I can't wait...march 28th early upgrade date. I have played with the phone a lot in the store. I am ready! White as well....

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet
    Yeah, I have to wait until March 1st so close yet so far

Sent from my KFOT using Android Central Forums

When I saw the Original Note at Sams Club I made fun of it. When it came time for me to tell my husband I wanted the Note 2, I was wishing he hadn't been with me that day at Sams Club. I had to eat a little crow but it was worth it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

The Samsung galaxy note 2 is the phone I want most now, but I have a htc one x now, so I plan to update it later.
    _X_

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

Congrats to your wife, the Note II is an awesome phone! My wife wanted a note she likes the screen size and the pen.

I initially thought this was a manly phone because of the size but what I've found is that woman are interested in the phone because of the size. They aren't so restricted by size because they can throw the phone in their purse and it is no more awkward to carry . For us guys we're either carrying it in our pocket or in a case.

=X=
    DaRkL3AD3R and 1812dave like this.

Yeah, my Linda saw that phone on the YouTube videos and said, "I want that phone!" She was so impressed by what it could do. I got mine first, and she says, the size feels fine for her...so in February, we will be adding a second Note 2 to our Verizon family plan!
    Cory
    1812dave and DAS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
    Congrats to your wife, the Note II is an awesome phone! My wife wanted a note she likes the screen size and the pen.

I initially thought this was a manly phone because of the size but what I've found is that woman are interested in the phone because of the size. They aren't so restricted by size because they can throw the phone in their purse and it is no more awkward to carry . For us guys we're either carrying it in our pocket or in a case.

=X=
    This is a rather excellent point actually. Makes it kinda tempting to throw on a couple hundred pounds and wear a fanny pack LOL jk jk. Although this is the first time I can give it up to my wife that having a purse actually has it's benefits.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies
    _X_ likes this.

You know they do make "man bags".

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    corymcnutt likes this.

Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dave1812 View Post
    LOL. but it was so predictable. No once can mention size in regards to any subject, without someone referencing women's preferences.
    Just big enough no one gets hurt... that's what I always say!

Yeah I bought mine full price too and dont regret a cent of it.

ONE BAD *** NOTE 2 ON A BAD *** JELLY ☆BEANS☆ ROM
    1812dave likes this.

Yeah my girl continuously states that my Note 2 is too big but is always asking to use it.
    _X_ likes this.

My wife jumped from the iphone4 to the note 2. I was kinda surprised she wanted it too because of the size, but she didnt think twice about it. She couldnt believe you could just drag and drop music or whatever else onto it so easy compared to her last phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    1812dave likes this.

I got the note 2 for reading and the spen. I have an otter box and I wear it on my hip. My husband is the one that said it was to big. I love it. I may be weird then. Lol.
    _X_, 1812dave, Johnly and 1 others like this.

My husband is making fun of me for the size of my note 2. Yet he loves looking at pics on it! He's all "yeah, yeah it's amazing, but it's still too big!" I don't even care, I love this thing.
    1812dave likes this.