- 119 Posts
Gmail force close
Is anyone having problem with the Gmail crashing? I don't know why it kept doing that. Every time I sent the email, it force closed for no reason. This happens every time I sent a email. After it force close, I check the outbox and it sent the email. I uninstalled the update and reinstall it. I clear the data, I reset the preference and the cache. It didn't fix the problem.
Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
- 01-03-2013, 08:36 AM #2
- 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM #3
Re: Gmail force close
You can try a couple different things here. Uninstall and reinstall is the obvious one but you can also go to the application properties by going to... Setting > Application > GMail and once there clear cache and see if that helps.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- By FSUMario in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2012, 11:12 AM
- By aparat in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:36 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:16 PM
- By AHfootball12 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:16 PM
- By isaacwaller in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2009, 11:50 PM