Battery doesn't show what apps are running
All my battery displays is Screen,Device Idle, Device Standby and Wifi
It only appears after I restart my phone after fulling charging it. How do I fix this?
that means everytime I fully charge I have to restart my phone wtf and nothing else appears in battery, not even internet or chrome.
Last edited by MomPacksMyLunch; 01-03-2013 at 10:38 PM.
- 01-03-2013, 07:23 PM #2
Re: Only 4 process in battery
I mean it never displays any other process other then screen, device idle and wifi
even after I use it for a long time.
the only way to make it display other things is when I reboot the device, then it starts displaying other stuff that uses the battery, like google chrome, and camera and all that.
- By jtoothman78 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2010, 04:09 PM
- By liquidmonkey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2010, 04:44 PM
- By Migizi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:21 PM
- By itsafuntime in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:24 PM
- By drscott266 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:16 AM