So how do you use your phone? Lets see some customization, case pictures, dash mounts etc
Title says it all. For those of us who have had the phone for while what have you done with/to it? Pictures please. Ill start it off.
iOttie quick release dash mount
Crappy image taken with ipad 2
above picture says it all...streaming bluetooth audio while watching youtube and getting direction with google maps. I love this phone!
- 01-03-2013, 11:52 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 12:07 AM #3
Re: So how do you use your phone? Lets see some customization, case pictures, dash mounts etc
Its great. It holds the phone fantatically and is very easy to put the phone in and out of. Even with my case its not a tight fit. It would probably be big enough to hold an otter box. Thankfully its clamp is spring loaded so when you put the phone in it pushes a button and the clamp auto adjust to the size of the phone
- By ngc457 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2012, 11:00 AM
- By bdfull3r in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2011, 12:08 AM
- By Murphy5111 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 20Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:56 PM
- By Oxn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:49 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:47 PM