- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi all. Ive seen a few pictures of people note 2 in landscape mode with the main desktop screen...I cant seen to get mine to do that. Is it because they have another launcher or am I just missing something..
Also, has anyone in the uk found a decent car holder/mount at a good price. Dont want to waste 10 on a pice of junk...
sent from my samsung galaxy note 2
- 01-06-2013, 11:12 PM #2
Re: Quick question...
No clue about Car holder in UK sorry but I can tell you that u will likely need a launcher to go landscape - I used the vastly improved ADW and it is really sharp, but Nova is also a good choice both will give landscape as will others I am sure but those two I know and have used.
- 01-07-2013, 01:52 AM #3
- 01-07-2013, 02:45 AM #4
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2010, 02:31 PM
- By sharra1#IM in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:32 PM
- By frettfreak in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 09:42 AM
- By Joyridevzw in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:20 PM
- By paul2241 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:39 PM