- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - how to shown SD card as a disk drive?
When I plug my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to my Windows 7 laptop through USB, it appears in Windows Explorer as "GT-N7105T" under "Computer". This way I can't run a shell script/DOS command to access the SD card.
My old HTC Desire would offer the option to expose the SD card as an external USB disk such as "E:" drive or "F:" drive. How to do it on this Samsung Galaxy Note 2?
- By athenatp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2013, 01:12 PM
- By sqa4life in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2012, 05:07 AM
- By imex99 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:04 PM
- By Se7enth Sinn in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:16 AM
- By Se7enth Sinn in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:11 PM