Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Browser

When I open the Browser I can add bookmarks but I am not giving the option to see my Bookmarks or can I even see them if I close the Browser & open it back up. Also I have a home page set but the browser always open on the last Page I used. Please help will these issues if you can I have looked everywhere I can think of for setting that would fix these problems but so far can not fine the fix ?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums
    Jerry

Default Re: Browser

Quote Originally Posted by jerry 12 View Post
    When I open the Browser I can add bookmarks but I am not giving the option to see my Bookmarks or can I even see them if I close the Browser & open it back up. Also I have a home page set but the browser always open on the last Page I used. Please help will these issues if you can I have looked everywhere I can think of for setting that would fix these problems but so far can not fine the fix ?

Are you using the stock browser from Samsung or using Chrome? If you are using Chrome there should be an icon on the bottom of the screen that is a star which is where you need to go. The stock browser, you need to click on the little ribbon looking icon next to the URL bar to bring up your bookmakrs.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by creccaj1 View Post
    Are you using the stock browser from Samsung or using Chrome? If you are using Chrome there should be an icon on the bottom of the screen that is a star which is where you need to go. The stock browser, you need to click on the little ribbon looking icon next to the URL bar to bring up your bookmakrs.
    Yes stock browser & I have to click on the star in the top right corner. I have been looking in the menu for a way like you do for adding a bookmark like I have done with some motorola phones I have had it never cross my mind it was the star at the top of the page. Thanks

Jerry

Why doesn't the Chrome browser render some Flash files? Sorry, side topic I guess.