1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default A really nice leather wallet case recommendation

For those of you looking for a high quality leather wallet case, I highly recommend the D5 cases made by SLG Design. They are made in Korea and I was only able to find this English site that sells them. The case is really nice quality, beautiful, supple leather, and it fits the phone perfectly. Just a really nice case, and I'm glad I ordered it. Did take about a week and a half to arrive, but I think worth the price and the wait. The shop owner was great to deal with, very good communication via email.

There are also a lot of other high quality Note 2 cases in his shop. Here are some pics, sorry they aren't the best.

Sent from my Note 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A really nice leather wallet case recommendation-uploadfromtaptalk1357712359469.jpg   A really nice leather wallet case recommendation-uploadfromtaptalk1357712384440.jpg   A really nice leather wallet case recommendation-uploadfromtaptalk1357712395872.jpg  

Default Re: A really nice leather wallet case recommendation

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    That looks like a nice one if you don't want real leather. I love real leather. It just mellows to such a nice feel as you use it.

Sent from my Note 2

Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

I would need something with more card slots but it does look nice though.

l picked up a beautiful UNIKKO handmade vegetable tanned leather wallet case on eBay also from Korea. The quality really is superb, have had it almost 2 months now and it has become amazingly comfortable and supple.

The seller ecolife21 was most gracious in his communication and offers personalized embossing of name or initials at no extra charge. I got the brown as shown below but they also are also available in a variety of other colours.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A really nice leather wallet case recommendation-kgrhqf-jufcutntdnnbqnwrwpymq-60_3.jpeg  

Quote Originally Posted by tadad1 View Post
    l picked up a beautiful UNIKKO handmade vegetable tanned leather wallet case on eBay also from Korea. The quality really is superb, have had it almost 2 months now and it has become amazingly comfortable and supple.

The seller ecolife21 was most gracious in his communication and offers personalized embossing of name or initials at no extra charge. I got the brown as shown below but they also are also available in a variety of other colours.

I got this one as well. I used a marker to accent the initials on mine.
    A really nice leather wallet case recommendation-uploadfromtaptalk1357732688272.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Nice!

Sent from my Note 2