Cleaning flip cover
So I've had the green flip cover (official Samsung one) for several weeks now and it is beginning to get a little grimey on the inside of it. Does anyone have suggestions of what to clean this with?
Sent from the unparalleled Note 2
- 01-09-2013, 01:48 PM #2
- 725 Posts
Re: Cleaning flip cover
I purchased a cheap bottle of suede cleaner from Walgreens and it works well.
The brand is Kiwi Suede & Nubuck Cleaner. I'm sure there are others, but this was the first I saw so I grabbed it.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
- By GloryUprising in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2012, 11:05 AM
- By onixblack in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2012, 02:00 PM
- By Oli2k in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 06-28-2012, 04:30 AM
- By anpro in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2012, 11:23 PM
- By DAS in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:41 AM