Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

Default Re: light bleeding through capacitive touch buttons

Quote Originally Posted by bryanc38 View Post
    Does the Titanium Grey one do this?
    I have the Grey phone and while I haven't powered it on in a totally dark room I can say that I have not noticed any light bleed on mine. My wife has the white version and there's a healthy glow all around the capacitive buttons when they're lit.

I can't speak for AT&T but if you're still in your first 30 days (or is it 14 now?) you should be able to treat it just like a standard phone swap. If not, you can always ask. The worst that can happen is they say no.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the biggest beast on the block.

I don't get what the big deal is . since this thread i have asked at least 10 of my friends what they think of the lights and all ten said they look cool. First thing i said to myself when i seen them is was"wow that's cool ". I am glad it's like that. I'm in the first 7 days right now and would not even think about taking it back.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I don't get what the big deal is . since this thread i have asked at least 10 of my friends what they think of the lights and all ten said they look cool. First thing i said to myself when i seen them is was"wow that's cool ". I am glad it's like that. I'm in the first 7 days right now and would not even think about taking it back.

It is not a big deal or an issue, but some people, just love to find things to complain about.

It was an issue in some other brand phones, but it has never been an issue for Samsung phones.
    zmann and TheOtherBill like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanc38 View Post
    Yuck, I hate this on my phone. Does the Titanium Grey one do this? I also have light leaking from the home button, too...like a small hole allows light to leak thru it. Will AT&T let me change from white to titanium grey?
    Please post the pictures of the light leaking from the home button. I do not see how that is possible on the SGN2.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz118 View Post
    It is not a big deal or an issue, but some people, just love to find things to complain about.

It was an issue in some other brand phones, but it has never been an issue for Samsung phones.
    I would not have ever thought of it as a defect .i guess it bothers some people for some reason. To each his own i guess. If that's a defect then i love my defective device lol.

love my evo.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12