Omfg!!! This is the best phone ever because...

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It has a notification light... I have not had a notification light since my Blackberry days and have missed it immensely. Yeah it has a big screen and a pen, and can do everything in the world BUT IT HAS A NOTIFICATION LIGHT!!! I AM IN LOVE!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It has a notification light... I have not had a notification light since my Blackberry days and have missed it immensely. Yeah it has a big screen and a pen, and can do everything in the world BUT IT HAS A NOTIFICATION LIGHT!!! I AM IN LOVE!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

I agree with you, Notification light is a big plus for me. When I am at work having the phone on silent and if I don't catch the message that pops up on the screen the notification light is a great feature to have. Really don't know why phones don't take advantage of it (aka iPhone).

Fishbelly

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I realized how much I take advantage of the notification light at work. You're right--I have missed this since leaving Blackberry. A seemingly easy feature to implement that all phone makers should use in the future.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I used to have a BB also and was afraid (stupid me) that I'd miss a light and BBM. My next two phones have had a light and I don't miss BBM at all. I use Google Talk and other apps. Hardly anyone I wanted to text had BBM anyway, other than the wife, so it was a non-issue to move away from that awful POS, Storm 2.

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Not only that. This phone is mint because of the notification light :p...

(also love this feature)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, most of my android phones have had a notification light... only one that didn't was my optimus...

Sent from my G-Note 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I know it can be done, my Verizon one was customizable but that was through a rom. Not sure about the apps. Can't hurt to try them

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

lukefairs

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
this is my first phone to have a notification light and omg its so handy, just one look at my phone while im at work and i can tell if i have a message or not without unlocking it, also different colors for different apps i.e. text is green, facebook is blue

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Yup I am also a former blackberry user and the Notification LED is something I cannot live without.

Don't worry though - iPhone 5S will have it and the media will claim it is the largest innovation yet.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yup I am also a former blackberry user and the Notification LED is something I cannot live without.

Don't worry though - iPhone 5S will have it and the media will claim it is the largest innovation yet.

They will somehow claim that they created the feature and put a patent on how they do it........LMAO!!

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just got this phone today and it's weird seeing the notification light after using an iPhone. My old phones had them and its nice to see it once again.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Op, you got a good deal. Did you keep unlimited data? When I got this phone I was blown away too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jusmebabe

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine wed night on Amazon and it arrived this afternoon. This phone is sweet. Ok back to playing.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
One week in and i am still blown away like it was day one. .

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude