Confessions of a GN2 addict

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
It's 130pm and I haven't started working (I work from home), researching then going to forums then something else, because of my note 2.

I had this for 3 weeks now and I just can't put it down. I always have something to do in it. I dont think I need my laptop or tv anymore.

I. Have. To. Stop. Myself. Soon.
:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I think we need to have a meeting once a week for people like us because I can't put mine down too.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll usually get a new device and about the end of the first week ill start paying attention to whats new, what just came out ect, rumors...you all know the routine.
This is the very first time any device has "Temporarily Extinquished" my appetite for new technology in smart phones.
I cant put this Note2 down! It goes everywhere. Its funny at the attention it attracts. I had a Cardiologist Appointment today. He was more interested in my Note2 than my heart. I think he also got bit in the ass with the same disease we all have. I called around 5pm..his nurse said he went to the AT&T store...what did you do to him.???

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'll usually get a new device and about the end of the first week ill start paying attention to whats new, what just came out ect, rumors...you all know the routine.
This is the very first time any device has "Temporarily Extinquished" my appetite for new technology in smart phones.
I cant put this Note2 down! It goes everywhere. Its funny at the attention it attracts. I had a Cardiologist Appointment today. He was more interested in my Note2 than my heart. I think he also got bit in the ass with the same disease we all have. I called around 5pm..his nurse said he went to the AT&T store...what did you do to him.???

I hope he took care of you!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Relax man, I know the Note II is a great device but wait till the new 8 Core Note III arrives at the end of this year.
Now that will be worth getting all excited about!