- 62 Posts
Confessions of a GN2 addict
It's 130pm and I haven't started working (I work from home), researching then going to forums then something else, because of my note 2.
I had this for 3 weeks now and I just can't put it down. I always have something to do in it. I dont think I need my laptop or tv anymore.
I. Have. To. Stop. Myself. Soon.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 01-10-2013, 03:48 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM #3
- 01-10-2013, 04:45 PM #4
- 01-10-2013, 04:56 PM #5
- 01-10-2013, 05:44 PM #6
Re: Confessions of a GN2 addict
I'll usually get a new device and about the end of the first week ill start paying attention to whats new, what just came out ect, rumors...you all know the routine.
This is the very first time any device has "Temporarily Extinquished" my appetite for new technology in smart phones.
I cant put this Note2 down! It goes everywhere. Its funny at the attention it attracts. I had a Cardiologist Appointment today. He was more interested in my Note2 than my heart. I think he also got bit in the *** with the same disease we all have. I called around 5pm..his nurse said he went to the AT&T store...what did you do to him.???
- 01-10-2013, 06:18 PM #7
- 01-10-2013, 08:42 PM #8
- 01-10-2013, 08:46 PM #9
- 01-10-2013, 09:43 PM #10
- 01-10-2013, 10:00 PM #11
- 01-10-2013, 10:52 PM #12
- 01-10-2013, 11:04 PM #13
- 01-11-2013, 12:10 AM #14
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 11-30-2012, 07:44 AM
- By skygt in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2012, 01:34 PM
- By webziggy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2012, 08:55 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:06 PM
- By BeachyT in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2011, 01:24 AM