Password required after phone call

4mynikka

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I need to see if I'm the only one having this problem, I have the phone security setup so that it needs a password after 30 minutes of no use. But every time I make a call or take a call even for 2 minutes it asks me to enter the ppassword. Now I've tried changing the password, using a pin and a pattern to unlock the device but it still asks every time I'm on a call.

My note 2 is locked to Bell, running 4.1.1 never rooted or modded.

Thanks in advance.

HeBGb1

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I found this happens when I receive a call while the phone is locked. You have unlock the phone before you can access any features. If I unlock the phone and make a call I do not have to enter a password.

HeBGb

4mynikka

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
No in my case I'd be using the phone or its unlocked I would get a call it could be for 2 minutes and once I get off the call its locked again. Very annoying.

SumthinNew

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you enable the screen to turn off during phone calls?
Did you enable password lock at "x" amount of time, after the screen goes off?
Basically, while on phone calls, screen goes dark and after "x" amount of time triggers the password lock?

4mynikka

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Did you enable the screen to turn off during phone calls?
Did you enable password lock at "x" amount of time, after the screen goes off?
Basically, while on phone calls, screen goes dark and after "x" amount of time triggers the password lock?
Yeah screen going off is enabled but that's just the proximity sensor at work. And I do have the auto lock after 30 mins but some calls are literally 10 secs and it asks me to enter my password. Super annoying.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae