Password required after phone call
I need to see if I'm the only one having this problem, I have the phone security setup so that it needs a password after 30 minutes of no use. But every time I make a call or take a call even for 2 minutes it asks me to enter the ppassword. Now I've tried changing the password, using a pin and a pattern to unlock the device but it still asks every time I'm on a call.
My note 2 is locked to Bell, running 4.1.1 never rooted or modded.
Thanks in advance.
- 01-11-2013, 01:40 AM #2
- 01-11-2013, 02:01 PM #4
- 01-11-2013, 11:25 PM #5
Re: Password required after phone call
Did you enable the screen to turn off during phone calls?
Did you enable password lock at "x" amount of time, after the screen goes off?
Basically, while on phone calls, screen goes dark and after "x" amount of time triggers the password lock?
- By j7469 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2011, 02:32 PM
- By radgatt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2010, 10:14 PM
- By onthecouchagain in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 06:09 PM
- By dpineda85 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:34 PM
- By krelvinaz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2010, 10:11 AM