Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Sorry guys! LOL I just read it again.

How about the formating card issue?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

michko

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Welcome.... You're gonna love our cookies ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358076879289.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358076879289.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 139

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I too went from Android to IPhone now back to back to android with the Note 2. I was pretty proficient with Android when I had my Droid X, even rooted it and designed my own icons etc.... (Miraculous for me!!)!! Then I went to IPhone and became bored and confined. I bought an IPad Mini a couple months ago and am happy with it as a tablet and not phone.
So, upgrade time and I just got the Note 2. I am SO overwhelmed at the moment. I've seen the videos with what all it can do and I just sit there with my jaw on the floor. Just the 2 years I was with IPhone, I became complacent in challenging myself to learn new ways of making technology "prettier" and more customizable for me. Shame on me!
I am LOVING learning this phone/tablet!
I also love my IPad. It's quicker for me at the moment to grab it and do whatever without having to think about how to do it.
I look forward to the day when I can give it to one of my kids after fully embracing android once again.

webb3201

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have spent the past two years sim swapping iPhones and Androids. Last year it was a 4s and a Galaxy Nexus, this year a Note2 and iPhone 5. I normally go about 2 weeks before I miss something in the alternate platform and switch over. Welcome to the Android side.

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Which, Webb3201, is why I'm still attached to the IPad. I'm wanting to fully embrace the SPen and all it can do, which I'm still not sure what that is! I sold my IPhone 4S back to Verizon and used that $$ to get the Note 2. I don't miss it since Siri and I still talk on the IPad. I have noticed the SVoice seems to be more "knowledgeable" than Siri, but I won't tell her!

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android! The Note 2 is an amazing phone. I love my N4, but your Note 2 can do so many cool things.

I was just wondering if using a launcher on the N2 affects some of the special functions of the phone, ie split screen.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
The formating issue I stated above with the card. It keeps asking for a pin to confirm the process. But the card seems to work formatted on my mac with exfat. I read fat32 wasn't good when transferring larger files.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
The formating issue I stated above with the card. It keeps asking for a pin to confirm the process. But the card seems to work formatted on my mac with exfat. I read fat32 wasn't good when transferring larger files.

Have you tried formatting the card once loaded on your Note? My guess is you should be fine and the "pin" requirement will go away, but I've never experienced that issue.

whymista

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Maybe it was encrypted before? I can't comment towards fat32 being better or worse though.

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it was encrypted because I was using it as just a backup for files. Since it's working in the phone I won't worry too much.

Tomorrow I'm picking up the white model for my wife. She is trading her iphone 4 in.

Lizzy954

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I have spent the past two years sim swapping iPhones and Androids. Last year it was a 4s and a Galaxy Nexus, this year a Note2 and iPhone 5. I normally go about 2 weeks before I miss something in the alternate platform and switch over. Welcome to the Android side.

I recently switched to the Galaxy Note 2 from an iPhone 5. I attempted my first sim swap and what an experience I endured with Verizon. My plan changed from
unlimited to 2 gigs for data. There is no way that when I switched sim #'s, that their computer system acknowledge the plan I have which is unlimited. I have now decided, give it up and let go lollll I am in heaven with my Note 2 and don't miss the iphone at all. I had to jailbreak my iphone (4S) to be able to have some customization and it doesn't even come close to the android and now the jailbreak team is having a run for their money trying to jb the most recent IOS. Since I have had my Note 2, lollll I have not put it down. Have even gone to bed late cuz I feel like a little kid in a big candy store :)
I'm sorry for the apple devoted folks but apple just does not do it for me and actually never did. I am now going to find a buyer for my iphone and let go ;D My iPad 2 is jailbroken and now I am complete :)
Thanks for reading and back to my Note 2 (learning it as well) ;D ;D

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up my wife's white model today. She loves it and traded her iphone 4 in. ios is great for many but I suspect they don't know what they're missing with the current android os.

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I also just switched from apple ios to android note 2 and im loving it. One thing I miss though is imessage. Using whats app isnt the same.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

I'll give Apple that positive. Nothing else.

Android/Samsung needs to totally revamp the sms application. Hell even buy out WhatsApp and integrate into the native sms

Sent from my SGS3!

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll give Apple that positive. Nothing else.

Android/Samsung needs to totally revamp the sms application. Hell even buy out WhatsApp and integrate into the native sms

Sent from my SGS3!
Apple TV is a plus too. Google needs to prioritize the Nexus Q and Google TV.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums