Email setup question...
I have multiple email accounts coming into my phone and I view them in combined inbox view. So far so good...
Now I have another email that I want viewable on my phone, but not part of the combined inbox. I want to check it separately. How can I add it to my acounts but have it NOT show up in combined inbox? It's an exchange account, not gmail.
- 01-13-2013, 09:25 PM #2
- 01-13-2013, 10:27 PM #3
- 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM #4
- 886 Posts
Re: Email setup question...
I believe the paid version of Aquamail will do this. I am using the free version, but I am limited to 2 email accounts. The app offers a ton of flexibility and setup options.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central ForumsSamsung Galaxy S4 - AT&T
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE - VZ
Galaxy Note 8
Apple iPad3 - 64GB LTE
- By mrg412 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 02-02-2013, 06:34 PM
- By nickacs in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:38 PM
- By daso in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:26 AM
- By jawa6969 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:36 PM
- By loco90 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:18 PM