Cant receive text

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the international note 2 and for some reason I can send text make calls use the internet but cant receive text. I was on phone with att for 2 hours last night and they could not fix. They suggested I get new sim card. Well I did and still not working. I can even still get picture mms just not normal text even though I can send. Help!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
From everything I can tell I have checked a few places it is right and I did have text it just stopped all of a sudden

bwhick7492

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The same thing happened with me as well. I am on at&t with the international note 2 and a few days ago my phone would not get any messages. Could send out but not receive. I called and was told to get a new sim card. Nothing worked until I opened up a case with at&t and then the next morning my phone blew up with about 40 text messages. Not sure what it was but it is for sure on At&t's side.

stenote

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Are you sending to iphone users and did you previously have an Iphone I had this issue as well as my gf wuth her s3 after moving from the iphone the imessage was still active on the iphone and it would get all the text not recieved from the iphone users

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

gadgetman#CB

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
So what did you do to fix it?

Thanks!

Are you sending to iphone users and did you previously have an Iphone I had this issue as well as my gf wuth her s3 after moving from the iphone the imessage was still active on the iphone and it would get all the text not recieved from the iphone users

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the international note 2 and for some reason I can send text make calls use the internet but cant receive text. I was on phone with att for 2 hours last night and they could not fix. They suggested I get new sim card. Well I did and still not working. I can even still get picture mms just not normal text even though I can send. Help!

this is a common problem if you're coming from iOS. if you are, go back to your original iPhone and turn off iMessage. if you're not coming from iPhone, then please post more details about your phone environment (which app your using, who are you trying to receive texts from (other android users, etc.), etc.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol