Any way to use regular Android Beam instead of S-Beam?
So, I have a Galaxy Nexus and my mom has a Galaxy Note 2. I'm well aware of the differences between AOSP Android and Touchwiz... mostly. Anyway, my mother wanted to try beaming a photo from her phone to mine, "just like in the commercials". But trying that just caused nothing to happen, since S-Beam uses Wifi Direct and AOSP uses Bluetooth. Did Samsung strip out beaming over Bluetooth, or is that still there to use somehow?
- 01-19-2013, 03:48 PM #2
- 63 Posts
Re: Any way to use regular Android Beam instead of S-Beam?
I have this problem myself between my GN 2 and nexus 7. Make sure you have S beam off and android beam on. I can send a you tube video but when I try to do a picture is says "file is too large "
It's a Phone, it's a Tablet, It's a Phablet
- 01-19-2013, 08:27 PM #3
- By tlucca in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2012, 10:11 PM
- By Wookiee in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:15 PM
- By z06c in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2011, 01:38 PM
- By EvoXOhio in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:03 PM
- By black05x5 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:05 PM