Talk about progress!!

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
As I was going through an old drawer I found all these old phones I saved. Not quite sure why I saved them, maybe I thought 1 day I could sell them but in looking on ebay I think I can get maybe 5 bucks apiece for them! Oh boy.

Pretty sad since they're all in pretty decent condition.

It just amazes me the advancement in technology in a relatively short period of time.

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358720392113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358720392113.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 148

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Who's that little fellow in the bottom middle? I feel like I've seen him in my pocket as well!

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
As far as smartphones go i have had in order, palm centro, palm pre, evo, ,evo3d, evo lte, galaxy note 2. Still have my Centro.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I went Blackberry OG, BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Storm, HTC Droid Eris, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Evo 4G, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note 2. The BlackBerry storm was the worst phone and Moto Droid would be second worst. I hate android physical keyboards and I have never really been a Moto fan.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I miss my keyboard phone sometimes...

Razr og. Lg chocolate. G1. HTC hero. Lg optimus s. HTC evo shift. Moto photon. Nexus s 4g. Back to photon. Now my note 2.

Mind you I've had others in between but never activated... just Wi-Fi only phones ;) buy with a bad esn because it's cheap...

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I went Blackberry OG, BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Storm, HTC Droid Eris, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Evo 4G, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note 2. The BlackBerry storm was the worst phone and Moto Droid would be second worst. I hate android physical keyboards and I have never really been a Moto fan.

Yes I remember how cool I thought the bb storm would be! After a week with the "clickable screen" I was ready to send it back! Interesting concept but crappy execution!

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The Note 2 is an awesome device. Hard to imagine that this phone will be looking outdated like those in the picture one day.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're a female.....

I sure hope so with those phones and covers.:-*

Thanks for sharing and taking us on your cell phone adtictions like so many of us on here have too.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're a female.....

I sure hope so with those phones and covers.:-*

Thanks for sharing and taking us on your cell phone adtictions like so many of us on here have too.

Good call! Actually their all my wife's old phones. You shouldve seen all the bling covers I already tossed!

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes I remember how cool I thought the bb storm would be! After a week with the "clickable screen" I was ready to send it back! Interesting concept but crappy execution!

Yeah, I dealt with it until it fell off my bed and into a glass of water. I then hopped on Craigslist and found a brand new Droid Eris for $300....and my affair with Android began lol

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
As I was going through an old drawer I found all these old phones I saved. Not quite sure why I saved them, maybe I thought 1 day I could sell them but in looking on ebay I think I can get maybe 5 bucks apiece for them! Oh boy.

Pretty sad since they're all in pretty decent condition.

It just amazes me the advancement in technology in a relatively short period of time.

Donate them at your corporate store. They will give them to battered women's shelter. The Hopeline

sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I just did that for a different but similar charity. Between the four of us, we had 9 cells.

Why yes 5 were mine

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was the coolest person ever when I was sporting my Palm Treo 650 then 700. I had several BBs too. It's funny, but I used to actually keep a phone for 2 years, now I am lucky to make it 1 year and I think that's a stretch.

My wife teases me with my N2 saying that we went from big phones to really small ones, and now we are going back to bigger again. She asked if my next one would be the Moto Brick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imneveral0ne

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Htc Apache, HTC Mogul, HTC Vogue, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Hero, HTC Evo, Samsung Fascinate, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, and finally Samsung Note II.

Loved every single one of those phones!

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Htc Apache, HTC Mogul, HTC Vogue, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Hero, HTC Evo, Samsung Fascinate, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, and finally Samsung Note II.

Loved every single one of those phones!

I Tried loving the Thunderbolt - just couldn't do it!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I agree, it made you want to, but also made it impossible.

Like that incredibly hot chick with extreme baggage and intelligence issues

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
As far as smartphones go i have had in order, palm centro, palm pre, evo, ,evo3d, evo lte, galaxy note 2. Still have my Centro.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Mine is Centro, BB Curve, Palm Pre, Evo, Droid X, iPhone 4, Note 2. Loved that Centro!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
LOL my first cell phone was in 1994...I think it was this one. I've had so many in the last 19 years I've lost track.

image2.php

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz