Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By jodyberry
  • 3 Post By Jude526
  • 1 Post By jneusch
  • 1 Post By piizzadude
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Talk about progress!!

    As I was going through an old drawer I found all these old phones I saved. Not quite sure why I saved them, maybe I thought 1 day I could sell them but in looking on ebay I think I can get maybe 5 bucks apiece for them! Oh boy.

    Pretty sad since they're all in pretty decent condition.

    It just amazes me the advancement in technology in a relatively short period of time.




    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Talk about progress!!-uploadfromtaptalk1358720392113.jpg  
  2. #2  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Who's that little fellow in the bottom middle? I feel like I've seen him in my pocket as well!

    Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Who's that little fellow in the bottom middle? I feel like I've seen him in my pocket as well!

    Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    I think that was right before it swallowed up all the smaller ones!!



    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    SenseMonkey likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    As far as smartphones go i have had in order, palm centro, palm pre, evo, ,evo3d, evo lte, galaxy note 2. Still have my Centro.

    Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    love my evo.
  5. #5  
    rkeenan's Avatar

    Posts
    347 Posts
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    I went Blackberry OG, BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Storm, HTC Droid Eris, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Evo 4G, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note 2. The BlackBerry storm was the worst phone and Moto Droid would be second worst. I hate android physical keyboards and I have never really been a Moto fan.
  6. #6  
    tirith's Avatar
    Resident Linux Fiend

    Posts
    1,590 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    I miss my keyboard phone sometimes...

    Razr og. Lg chocolate. G1. HTC hero. Lg optimus s. HTC evo shift. Moto photon. Nexus s 4g. Back to photon. Now my note 2.

    Mind you I've had others in between but never activated... just Wi-Fi only phones buy with a bad esn because it's cheap...

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rkeenan View Post
    I went Blackberry OG, BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Storm, HTC Droid Eris, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Evo 4G, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note 2. The BlackBerry storm was the worst phone and Moto Droid would be second worst. I hate android physical keyboards and I have never really been a Moto fan.
    Yes I remember how cool I thought the bb storm would be! After a week with the "clickable screen" I was ready to send it back! Interesting concept but crappy execution!

    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    The Note 2 is an awesome device. Hard to imagine that this phone will be looking outdated like those in the picture one day.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're a female.....

    I sure hope so with those phones and covers.

    Thanks for sharing and taking us on your cell phone adtictions like so many of us on here have too.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UsedName View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're a female.....

    I sure hope so with those phones and covers.

    Thanks for sharing and taking us on your cell phone adtictions like so many of us on here have too.
    Good call! Actually their all my wife's old phones. You shouldve seen all the bling covers I already tossed!

    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
  11. #11  
    rkeenan's Avatar

    Posts
    347 Posts
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    Yes I remember how cool I thought the bb storm would be! After a week with the "clickable screen" I was ready to send it back! Interesting concept but crappy execution!

    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    Yeah, I dealt with it until it fell off my bed and into a glass of water. I then hopped on Craigslist and found a brand new Droid Eris for $300....and my affair with Android began lol
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    As I was going through an old drawer I found all these old phones I saved. Not quite sure why I saved them, maybe I thought 1 day I could sell them but in looking on ebay I think I can get maybe 5 bucks apiece for them! Oh boy.

    Pretty sad since they're all in pretty decent condition.

    It just amazes me the advancement in technology in a relatively short period of time.




    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    Donate them at your corporate store. They will give them to battered women's shelter. The Hopeline

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Johnly, MaxBuck and lpt2569 like this.
  13. #13  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    I just did that for a different but similar charity. Between the four of us, we had 9 cells.

    Why yes 5 were mine

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
  14. #14  

    Default Talk about progress!!

    I thought I was the coolest person ever when I was sporting my Palm Treo 650 then 700. I had several BBs too. It's funny, but I used to actually keep a phone for 2 years, now I am lucky to make it 1 year and I think that's a stretch.

    My wife teases me with my N2 saying that we went from big phones to really small ones, and now we are going back to bigger again. She asked if my next one would be the Moto Brick.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - AT&T
    Motorola Moto X - unlocked GSM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - LTE AT&T
    Apple iPad Mini Retina - 32GB LTE
    jodyberry likes this.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Htc Apache, HTC Mogul, HTC Vogue, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Hero, HTC Evo, Samsung Fascinate, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, and finally Samsung Note II.

    Loved every single one of those phones!
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Quote Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
    Htc Apache, HTC Mogul, HTC Vogue, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Hero, HTC Evo, Samsung Fascinate, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, and finally Samsung Note II.

    Loved every single one of those phones!
    I Tried loving the Thunderbolt - just couldn't do it!

    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
  17. #17  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    I agree, it made you want to, but also made it impossible.

    Like that incredibly hot chick with extreme baggage and intelligence issues

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
    jodyberry likes this.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    As far as smartphones go i have had in order, palm centro, palm pre, evo, ,evo3d, evo lte, galaxy note 2. Still have my Centro.

    Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    Mine is Centro, BB Curve, Palm Pre, Evo, Droid X, iPhone 4, Note 2. Loved that Centro!

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Talk about progress!!

    LOL my first cell phone was in 1994...I think it was this one. I've had so many in the last 19 years I've lost track.

Similar Threads

  1. The Android Dictionary (aka "What the hell are they talking about?!?!")
    By Phil Nickinson in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:41 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 09:24 AM
  3. WTH? Sprint officially talking about changing 4G Network?
    By allofthepeople in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:00 PM
  4. My local BB had no idea what I was talking about...
    By Night Train in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 06:10 PM
  5. Lets talk about the screen
    By nickf126 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:31 AM

Posting Permissions

B