How to make home pages continue scrolling... (carousel instead of stopping)

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to find in settings to where I can set me homepages to continue to carousel around instead of stopping at each end. Can someone tell me where to go in settings? I'm unable to find it.

Thanks

Last edited:

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
From what I understand Verizon disabled the feature on their phones. If you want to have infinite home screen scrolling, you will have to use a different launcher like Nova, Apex or Go Launcher. You can check in the Verizon forum section to see if there is work around for stock Touchwiz.

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
are you talking about with an htc evo 4g or a Note 2? I have a T-mobile Note 2 and when I go from one home screen to the next and next so on I will finally get back to my original home screen by just going in one direction. Is this what you are talking about?

mygt8a4re

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I believe he is talking about a continuous scroll where if you swiped the screen from the current to the next, left or right a few times, it will continually scroll from page to page on its own at a high rate and slowly slow down, or stop if you touch the screen while scrolling. My HTC Sensation did this but my T-mobile Note 2 does not. Its funny I actually forgot about this feature. It may be a Sense UI feature and not avail on theTouchWiz UI (dont hold me to this)....you may need another launcher as Blitz had mentioned....

Suertetres

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I wondered the same thing and have searched and searched with no luck. My wife's S3 will scroll continuously on VZW but the note 2 won't. I think it would be a neat feature.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
On the Verizon Note 2 , for some reason Verizon has blocked continuous home screen scrolling with their Launcher, this can be unlocked but root is needed, then it is simply editing like 1 number.

Troy Balash

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
What one number are you referring to I have downloaded a root app and I am really looking for the right answer to adjust or delte this annoying feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22