- 2 Posts
Phone is not recognised with Windows 8
I was wondering if anyone can help me with why my phone would not be recognized with Windows 8.
I have installed the latest Kies, I've switched between USB debugging (No idea what that does but thought I would include it). I've tried to uninstall and then reinstall but that greeted me with the same unrecognised device message.
Samsung Galaxy S2 - 4.0.4 - Vodafone
Any other information needed just ask.
POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM!
- 01-24-2013, 11:06 AM #2
- By RJL24 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2013, 10:58 AM
- By Adibidah in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2011, 12:08 PM
- By makris0000 in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:03 AM
- By biggjd69 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:58 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 01:41 AM