Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  

Default Re: Free Custom Folio Case (2)

Quote Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
    Who said that? Nothing for me here, no snow either.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    USPS said so. Definitely Diff just forwarded me the delivery confirmations. 3 out of 4 were delivered so far. Except for Kris in College Station TX which has already arrived at the destination city.

Sent from the best. phone. ever. Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:

Got mine, very snazzy. Only thing so far is its very difficult to get the s-pen out. Love how it looks overall. I'll do a better review after I get to play with it longer. Thanks again!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

I'll do a review as well after a few days of using it. Thanks again!
    Thanked by:

Is the definitelydiff.com ever gonna be up again? It's been down for weeks! :-p

Quote Originally Posted by tetaganda View Post
    USPS said so. Definitely Diff just forwarded me the delivery confirmations. 3 out of 4 were delivered so far. Except for Kris in College Station TX which has already arrived at the destination city.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/10/u2adenyd.jpg

Sent from the best. phone. ever. Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
    Sorry to say Tetaganda, but I did not get mine yet.

Correction, the neighbor got it, so now I have it.

Due to the construction of the back and the stiffness of the back access to the pen is not possible. There is a cutout in the plastic clip-on cover for the pen but there is a back cover that is placed over the plastic clip-on case the precludes access to the pen.

Note the inside image bottom right where the pen cutout is and you can see the back covers it. being thick and stiff it doesn't move to provide access.

Thanks Tetaganda, the case is nice but needs a little more work. I like the stitching and the 3 slots in the soft inside cover. A cutout for the speaker would be a good change as it would allow the phone to be used while the case was closed. I like that it doesn't add much bulk but due to the added piece on the back it adds enough bulk to keep my belt clipped holster closing. Even though it does fit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free Custom Folio Case (2)-my-designed-definitely-diff-front1.jpg   Free Custom Folio Case (2)-my-designed-definitely-diff-front-partial.jpg   Free Custom Folio Case (2)-my-designed-definitely-diff-inside1.jpg   Free Custom Folio Case (2)-my-designed-definitely-diff-back1.jpg  
    Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
    Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

I will be posting a review and pictures tomorrow. In short, I really like it but I think it deserves a more elaborate review.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123