Kia Sportage / Samsung Note 2 [Kia-Ipod-Cable]

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this will help but it syncs with my hyundai sonata's bluetooth for music and phone with no issues.

It's a Phone, it's a Tablet, It's a Phablet

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the info. yes i did use and stream through bluetooth and it was pretty good i just wasnt sure if through the cable the sound is better and it would be charging the phone as well.

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Well if you have a 3.5mm male to male cable you should be able to plug it into your phone's headphone jack. My car has the port but I never used it. I have used the USB and flash drive it works great

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
thanks. i will try that option as well. whats the cheapest best car charger to get for the n2? i figure maybe i will use a car charger and the aux cable? is the best setup?

thanks

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
thanks. i will try that option as well. whats the cheapest best car charger to get for the n2? i figure maybe i will use a car charger and the aux cable? is the best setup?

thanks

As far as cheapest charger I am not sure maybe another member has some advice. As members start reviewing the Ibolt car dock I may be interested in buying. It comes with a charger and audio cable (I believe) and you can use it with a case on the phone.

iciedee

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same issue. The sound is much better with the cord & you can only use the controls on the steering wheel with the cord when changing the song on your phone. I am not happy at all! I miss my Iphone! Next upgrade I am going back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech