1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What is the paint code of the titanium grey note 2? having scratch problems ;\

My Note 2 has gotten some scratches because of those plastic cases (damn those!) and it's really annoying the heck out of me. I was thinking if it would be a good idea to get a titanium grey coating/paint so i can apply some on the scratched area. Does anyone know the exact paint code of the color of the titanium grey and if anyone knows where i can get such color? (maybe in a car store or something?)

Default Re: What is the paint code of the titanium grey note 2? having scratch problems ;\

is the back part scratched? you can just buy a replacement back cover from ebay or something
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: What is the paint code of the titanium grey note 2? having scratch problems ;\

Not the back, its the side area where the the earphone jack is located. Its a small dot probably 1x1mm size but its bothering me lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

tbh the touch up paint you use is going to stick out more than the dot you currently have. it is not going to match even if you had the same exact color from samsung it will still look off. probably best to leave it as is.

I would think a hobby store or automotive store would be your best bet in color matching it. I did see some sort of magic marker at costco for automotive and suppose to blend it in with ease. dont remeber what it was called tho.