- 24 Posts
What is the paint code of the titanium grey note 2? having scratch problems ;\
My Note 2 has gotten some scratches because of those plastic cases (damn those!) and it's really annoying the heck out of me. I was thinking if it would be a good idea to get a titanium grey coating/paint so i can apply some on the scratched area. Does anyone know the exact paint code of the color of the titanium grey and if anyone knows where i can get such color? (maybe in a car store or something?)
- 01-27-2013, 01:51 AM #2
- 01-27-2013, 03:43 AM #4
Re: What is the paint code of the titanium grey note 2? having scratch problems ;\
tbh the touch up paint you use is going to stick out more than the dot you currently have. it is not going to match even if you had the same exact color from samsung it will still look off. probably best to leave it as is.
I would think a hobby store or automotive store would be your best bet in color matching it. I did see some sort of magic marker at costco for automotive and suppose to blend it in with ease. dont remeber what it was called tho.
- By Simplifly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 19Last Post: 02-12-2013, 11:36 AM
- By HunterOrHunted in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:39 PM
- By Starfinder in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:08 AM
- By monstermav1 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:30 PM
- By coreymcl in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 212Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:45 PM