Wrinkles on Flip Cover Spine
I assume I'm not in the minority here but after use do you have wrinkles or line in the spine of the Official Flip Cover? I can only assume it's wear and tear and no big deal but just want to make sure. No big deal if normal.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
- 01-27-2013, 12:14 PM #2
Re: Wrinkles on Flip Cover Spine
I would imagine this is normal due to the layer construction. The outer layer is a little longer than the inner layer so when you open it, the outer layer wrinkles a bit.
That said, that is the only time I notice the wrinkles on my Slate and White covers. I do not notice the wrinkle when it is closed.
- By GloryUprising in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2012, 12:05 PM
- By onixblack in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2012, 03:00 PM
- By Oli2k in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 06-28-2012, 05:30 AM
- By pbaser in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-18-2012, 12:23 AM
- By DAS in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2012, 09:41 AM