Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: What keyboard do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    I liked the stock keyboard cause of the swpying but i recently changed to Kii keyboard cause it has better accuracy when typing like a normal phone with both hands lol. Has a bunch of customisable options. I changed my skin to match my grey and white otterbox defender. :thumbup: Attachment 57981

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    thank you for showing me this majestic kii keyboard

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uribam View Post
    I'm using samsung keyboard for Spen input, and Swiftkey Flow for finger.
    +1

I am trying SwiftKey flow it is super fast. Very minimal mistakes.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I too use swift key flow, if only it had a number row option it would be almost perfect.

Dan - Note II on Verizon

I liked the stock keyboard cause of the swpying but i recently changed to Kii keyboard cause it has better accuracy when typing like a normal phone with both hands lol. Has a bunch of customisable options. I changed my skin to match my grey and white otterbox defender. :thumbup: Attachment 57981

This is better than SwiftKey3 that I've been using since I got my Note 2.

Thank you

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Quote Originally Posted by donec View Post
    The Hackers has settings that allow you to change colors/styles, sounds and swipe typing among many others.
    thanks I found them now, but its still the problem that with so many keys each individual key is smaller, and thats difficult with fat thumbs.

Global Posts
    703 Global Posts

I'm trying this Kii keyboard now. It's really nice. Thank you for the tip. I love swiftkey but this one has me thinking about switching.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Im giving swiftkey a go, i bought the full version straight up cause i wanted to test it out for my self and see if it was worth it. One thing i do like alot is the ability to split the keyboard into in landscape mode cause of the size of the note 2's displayAttachment 58010 lol. Im really liking the themes too. :thumbup:

Does SwiftKey flow also have this option? I would like to try it if it does. Thanks!

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

ROM
    Stock

Im trying to find this swiftkey flow everyone's talking about but i cant find it.

I was using SwiftKey on my evo lte but when I got my note 2 I gave the stock keyboard a shot. I begin to love it, mainly because of the dedicated number row but I ended up going back to swift key flow because of auto correct and I missed my neon keyboard.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    love my evo.

Im trying to find this swiftkey flow everyone's talking about but i cant find it.

http://www.swiftkey.net/flow/

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

Quote Originally Posted by richard hodge View Post
    thanks I found them now, but its still the problem that with so many keys each individual key is smaller, and thats difficult with fat thumbs.
    That's so true but in landscape it works out better but I really don't type that much since I don't know how to text.
    Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
    Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE

ROM
    Stock

I like using Thumb Keyboard.

I've downloaded quite a few now, so many that I'm finding it difficult to remember which one is which. What I really need now is a shortcut to switch keyboards, there should be one in the status bar but when I press the keyboard symbol that the screen does a flip the option pop up is on screen for 2 seconds and then the screen flips back

ROM
    Stock

SwiftKey's split keyboard on landscape makes it feel alot more comfortable typing with the note 2 in landscape if your like me and have a big bulky case(got an ottterbox defender on this beast) SwiftKey is definitely a go. :thumbup:

I use the samsung keyboard sometimes but I always go back to my SwiftKey keyboard. Best keyboard on the market

From My Awesome Samsung Galaxy s2 (can't wait for jellybean) :-)

Thumb keyboard 4

Swiftkey was too buggy, Thumb is the closest I've found to an ios keyboard (functioning autocorrect etc) and its ridiculously customizable

The only complaint I have is that in split landscape mode G and V appear on both halves of the keyboard

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

Anyone know if either of these has BB-style keyboard word substitution? (ie I type myaddr and I get 98435 NowhereRoad Stockton CA 29833)? I mean typed out immediately, not merely suggested.

I was using Swiftkey, but lately it has been crashing like crazy so I went back to stock. While I enjoyed the rapid typing with Swiftkey and the awesome predictions, I'm getting used to the continuous input with stock. It's accurate enough and I imagine will be better as I get used to it more.

I am using Kii its awesome much better that swift key and the stoke one. And also there is so many customization options

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What keyboard do you use?-uploadfromtaptalk1360300150311.jpg  

I'm using Kii. It's real easy to get used to and way better than stock keyboard for my tastes.
    Never tried SwiftKey so I can't speak on that one.

Swyped from my Galaxy Tab 2

I'm really liking Kii so far, what I find weird is that it uses the Go keyboard add ons when it comes to themes...nonetheless I'm liking Kii

sent from my Nexus 7 on the kickass Tapa talk HD

Using the swiftkey flow beta and Loving it. They are improving it a lot. I only use the spen for the occasional cut and paste of pictures to the missus lol.

The AOSP 4.2 keyboard.. Its in the play store..

I think its better than swiftkey

From my Kii with flame red theme

Swyped from my Galaxy Tab 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What keyboard do you use?-uploadfromtaptalk1360314902919.jpg  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast