What keyboard do you use?

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying the thumb keypad now ill let you know how I get on. I thing it doesn't have is a beep to tell you when its made a correction but it does have Norwegian

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Im giving swiftkey a go, i bought the full version straight up cause i wanted to test it out for my self and see if it was worth it. One thing i do like alot is the ability to split the keyboard into in landscape mode cause of the size of the note 2's displayuploadfromtaptalk1359426640776.jpg lol. Im really liking the themes too. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Good OL MC

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the stock Android keyboard. I know some people don't like it all that much but I haven't used anything yet that is all around as good as it for general typing. Swiftkey is a close second though.

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I just tried out the hackers keyboard, at first I was like, wow a proper layout but after five mins I realised its not the keyboard for me. The keys are too small and the dark style seems to mock all the fat finger mistakes, plus erie silence, I couldn't find any sound settings
The Hackers has settings that allow you to change colors/styles, sounds and swipe typing among many others.

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I liked the stock keyboard cause of the swpying but i recently changed to Kii keyboard cause it has better accuracy when typing like a normal phone with both hands lol. Has a bunch of customisable options. I changed my skin to match my grey and white otterbox defender. :thumbup::D View attachment 57981

thank you for showing me this majestic kii keyboard

borgdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I too use swift key flow, if only it had a number row option it would be almost perfect.

Dan - Note II on Verizon

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I liked the stock keyboard cause of the swpying but i recently changed to Kii keyboard cause it has better accuracy when typing like a normal phone with both hands lol. Has a bunch of customisable options. I changed my skin to match my grey and white otterbox defender. :thumbup::D View attachment 57981

This is better than SwiftKey3 that I've been using since I got my Note 2. :)

Thank you

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm trying this Kii keyboard now. It's really nice. Thank you for the tip. I love swiftkey but this one has me thinking about switching.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Im giving swiftkey a go, i bought the full version straight up cause i wanted to test it out for my self and see if it was worth it. One thing i do like alot is the ability to split the keyboard into in landscape mode cause of the size of the note 2's displayView attachment 58010 lol. Im really liking the themes too. :thumbup::D

Does SwiftKey flow also have this option? I would like to try it if it does. Thanks!

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Im trying to find this swiftkey flow everyone's talking about but i cant find it.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I was using SwiftKey on my evo lte but when I got my note 2 I gave the stock keyboard a shot. I begin to love it, mainly because of the dedicated number row but I ended up going back to swift key flow because of auto correct and I missed my neon keyboard.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
thanks I found them now, but its still the problem that with so many keys each individual key is smaller, and thats difficult with fat thumbs.
That's so true but in landscape it works out better but I really don't type that much since I don't know how to text.
shrug.gif

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I've downloaded quite a few now, so many that I'm finding it difficult to remember which one is which. What I really need now is a shortcut to switch keyboards, there should be one in the status bar but when I press the keyboard symbol that the screen does a flip the option pop up is on screen for 2 seconds and then the screen flips back

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey's split keyboard on landscape makes it feel alot more comfortable typing with the note 2 in landscape if your like me and have a big bulky case(got an ottterbox defender on this beast) SwiftKey is definitely a go. :thumbup::D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan