I finally have my Note 2

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
After much research and thought I finally pulled the trigger. I brought it home just a few hours ago and I have certainly not even scratched the surface of what this phone can do. I just want to say thank you to everyone on these boards. It has been so helpful to read everyone's experience and thoughts. Now I can really dig into some of the posts and know what was being talked about as I learn how to use this beast.

I do believe my wife will be following not too far behind. While she isn't sure about the size, I think she I is in love. It's just awesome to use. For everything!

Now I have to get it all set up so that I can get work done this week. Busy week ahead. Glad I have a great tool to help me get it all done!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Of all the phones I've been lucky enough to review, I wish I could take home the Note 2. It's such a great phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine on Friday and I love it. I switched over from my iPhone 4S and this is so much better than any phone Apple could come out with.

Here's to our new awesome phones!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I had the Galaxy S3 for about 4 months and switched back to my iphone 4 and then the iphone 5 for a few weeks. There is no comparison. It's not that the iphone is bad or anything like that. There is just no comparing the two phones. This is just a beast of a phone. I don't know how else to describe it.

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to you.

So funny to read the stories about wives wanting one soon after. My wife got the white one right after me and my titanium. Everyone calls us matching twins. We got people talking last night at another dinner about our phones. They loved my photos compared to their iphone photos. Another win for our cameras.

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to you.

So funny to read the stories about wives wanting one soon after. My wife got the white one right after me and my titanium. Everyone calls us matching twins. We got people talking last night at another dinner about our phones. They loved my photos compared to their iphone photos. Another win for our cameras.
I love the camera on the Note 2! Ive even found the macro mode to take good close ups!

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
You should try apps that magnify. They magnify and focus and you can then take a picture of that item or thing. Pretty sweet.

Sent via Tapatalk

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
You should try apps that magnify. They magnify and focus and you can then take a picture of that item or thing. Pretty sweet.

Sent via Tapatalk

Can you name a specific app? Not sure what you mean.

I also expect to FINALLY get my Note II next weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Be prepared to be amazed. The first pic is regular camera. Its a pic of a small thing of fish food for my betta. The second is the magnify app same fish food.
u8e9emet.jpg

gyge4a9e.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i took a long time to jump on board too, I wanted it since early december, finally got it this past Wed, be prepared to lose a few nights just exploring the phone

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Note II family I know you will enjoy the Galaxy Note II.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am slammed at work this week. It's going to be hard to find time to play but I am learning my way around really quick because in have to. Can't wait to dive in and share experience with all of you. Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it wonderful? Don't you feel like you have all the power in the world in the palm of your hand?

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Isn't it wonderful? Don't you feel like you have all the power in the world in the palm of your hand?

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

It's a whole different experience. I have not had time to really even get into all of the S pen uses. I can't wait until I can spend some time figuring out how to do everything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan