What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Post ur pictures?
Where you bought your accessorie?
Your opinion on it?

Thanks to all for sharing

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Let's see...so far I've got:

rearth-ringke-slim-black-rubberized-case-samsung-galaxy-note-2.jpg

and

ViewImage.aspx

and

BD2-HK3SSGT2K-BK-2.jpg

and

51-SZKqbULL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and

images

and

EDD-D200BE_004_Right-30-angle400x400.jpg

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung flip cover and the iBolt car dock, probaly still get a charging dock for home

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't use the clear flip case any more, I love the blue one the inside is microfiber leather, its a flip case not a flip "cover"
$(KGrHqNHJDMFCfInfCjJBQw(BhnK(!~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16JHJF0E9nmFQhWIBQw(CQrJ4w~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16J,!y0E9s2S5)qrBQqzhKK7Yw~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!k4FDCP+iWvlBQ9oQ!4VdQ~~60_12.JPG
$T2eC16J,!zcE9s4g0ur5BQ3NURGNEg~~60_35.JPG

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I got a black otter boxI love the protection it offers. also the lifetime warranty is nice.I have a dirtyjob, I work on greasy aircraft parts all day

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Tokio what is that blue case and the clearone. I'm interested in getting them, it would be nice to switch it up from the otter box

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't use the clear flip case any more, I love the blue one the inside is microfiber leather,

The fourth picture case.
Is that a clear flip screen protector?
Is the case plastic or rubberish material?
How much for that one?
Thanks for sharing

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I got a black otter boxI love the protection it offers. also the lifetime warranty is nice.I have a dirtyjob, I work on greasy aircraft parts all day

How many times did you replace it already?
How does the replacement work?
U have to ship the old one back?

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I haven't replaced this one yet. But the warranty has to be a"manufacturer" defect. So im just saying if the rubber tab came off or Screen protector popped off all you would have to do is email them or call the 800 number and they would send you a prepaid shipping device when they get yours they send you another -

- - - Updated - - -

I try really hard to keep it clean though

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Just two accessories for me: :)

1. Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case - Black - (from WirelessGround.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black)

exchangecellular_2247_376795826
exchangecellular_2247_376876927
exchangecellular_2247_376968887
exchangecellular_2247_377098024
exchangecellular_2247_377224919
exchangecellular_2247_377349108
exchangecellular_2247_377490133

Really like it; it's high quality leather with solid stitching. The phone is very snug in the pouch, so no worries about it falling out. I usually put it inside my left front pocket and clipped to the top of the pocket or sometimes clip it on the outside of the pocket sitting vertically on my hip. Something I've really grown fond of with it is putting the phone on top of the pouch where it sticks to the leather quite well making it easy to hold with one hand vertically or horizontally or even sitting flat on a desk or table. Otherwise the phone itself tends to be slippery in hand or slides too easily on a flat surface. It's a win-win for me as I don't like cases (how they change the look and feel of the phone), yet it protects the phone in transport. :)

2. Samsung Spare Battery Charging System (3100mAh battery included) - (from Samsung: Galaxy Note) - Note: if you sign up for a Samsung account, it's 50% off.
EB-H1J9VMAGSTA_1_400_wbattery_1.jpg

Note 2 has excellent battery life, but I still love having a fully charged spare battery ready to go at a moments notice. No need to ever worry about tethering to a charge, instead just swap and go! It's also easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape).

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I haven't replaced this one yet. But the warranty has to be a"manufacturer" defect. So im just saying if the rubber tab came off or Screen protector popped off all you would have to do is email them or call the 800 number and they would send you a prepaid shipping device when they get yours they send you another -

- - - Updated - - -

I try really hard to keep it clean though

Nice.
I wonder how long the shipping would be
Thanks

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just two accessories for me: :)

1. Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case - Black - (from WirelessGround.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black)

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_376795826http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_376876927http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_376968887http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377098024http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377224919http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377349108http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377490133

Really like it; it's high quality leather with solid stitching. The phone is very snug in the pouch, so no worries about it falling out. I usually put it inside my left front pocket and clipped to the top of the pocket or sometimes clip it on the outside of the pocket sitting vertically on my hip. Something I've really grown fond of with it is putting the phone on top of the pouch where it sticks to the leather quite well making it easy to hold with one hand vertically or horizontally or even sitting flat on a desk or table. Otherwise the phone itself tends to be slippery in hand or slides too easily on a flat surface. It's a win-win for me as I don't like cases (how they change the look and feel of the phone), yet it protects the phone in transport. :)

2. Samsung Spare Battery Charging System (3100mAh battery included) - (from Samsung: Galaxy Note) - Note: if you sign up for a Samsung account, it's 50% off.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...J9VMAGSTA_1_400_wbattery_1.jpg&token=72B2mYwQ

Note 2 has excellent battery life, but I still love having a fully charged spare battery ready to go at a moments notice. No need to ever worry about tethering to a charge, instead just swap and go! It's also easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape).

How tight? I bought the Sena case and returned it because the stitching was so tight it caused the chrome by my volume rocker to creak badly. This was because that side had stitching in the inside so it pushed in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The fourth picture case.
Is that a clear flip screen protector?
Is the case plastic or rubberish material?
How much for that one?
Thanks for sharing

Yep, Rubber gel, $3.41
Clear White Rubber Gel TPU Flip Book Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 | eBay

Oh and you probably can't tell in the pictures, but it has a light frosting over it, still clear, I liked it alot, but I needed some color, but its worth 3.41 with free shipping ^_^ No prob!

digital0verdose

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
How do you guys use those car mounts? I am paranoid as hell with them, thinking that the suction will not hold and the entire phone will just fall and topple all over the car if you brake hard enough

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
How tight? I bought the Sena case and returned it because the stitching was so tight it caused the chrome by my volume rocker to creak badly. This was because that side had stitching in the inside so it pushed in.

It's not that tight, not even when I first got it about two months ago. Never felt like it was pinching the phone in any way, so no creaks. It has since loosened a bit making it easier to pull the phone in and out of the pouch, but it's still snug enough to where the phone feels secure in it. There is a little bit of stitching around the inside edge, but it doesn't stick out or rub against the phone. The elastic hinges (on each side) are leather bound and stitched for durability. My only complaint is that the pouch put some slight scruff marks on the very bottom back of the phone due to the snug fit in the bottom of the pouch. But, they're really only visible in bright light and at a certain angle. Below is a video of the pouch for a better look at it:

Galaxy Note 2 II Vertical Pouch Style Leather Case by Monaco - YouTube

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae