Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?

I prefer a case like this. I use a Case not to protect against drops, but for better grip and nicks and scratches. I think 7 out of 10 times with most cases a big drop on hard surface the screen will break anyway. I don't think I ever dropped a smartphone,, like I never dropped a baby lol. I handle a device the same as a baby. Sometimes I think I'm a mental patient. DOH!!

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    love my evo.
    bigoldthor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I prefer a case like this. I use a Case not to protect against drops, but for better grip and nicks and scratches. I think 7 out of 10 times with most cases a big drop on hard surface the screen will break anyway. I don't think I ever dropped a smartphone,, like I never dropped a baby lol. I handle a device the same as a baby. Sometimes I think I'm a mental patient. DOH!!

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    Considering how expensive phones have become I don't blame you. I only use a Flip Cover to protect my screen while in my pocket and that's it. I used to use pocket pouches on other phones because I still wanted that slim feel and appearance but this is a far better alternative. Grab your phone and go and if a call or text comes in just pull it out and flip.
    bigoldthor likes this.

Global Posts
    703 Global Posts

My Diztronic case just came. I had one for my S3 and really liked it. Its seems a little slippery but I think the S3 one was the same way at first. I'm going to use the 50% off Samsung discount on the battery/charger combo. Had that for the S3 as well. It's nice to have. Not sure what else I will get. Probably a holder for when in the truck.

Sent from my Really Big Phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?-uploadfromtaptalk1359582063786.jpg  

Default What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?

All I have so far is a Body Glove case and a Just Like Glass screen protector. My next thing will probably be an iOttie car mount.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

On the clear tpu flip book case.... What material is the front flap made out of? Than you

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Bought a (no-name) case, which I've never done before for a phone. Also bought the car mount (50% off Samsung) and Bluetooth headset (same), along with a stereo BT headset that I bought in NYC at the same store where I got the case. The latter BT is an out-of-date Emerson that is still the best BT headset I've yet had - works beautifully with the GN2 and has a slick way to add the second earpiece that is so easy that I can't believe nobody else does it. Best part is that the headset only cost me about $25, and the case $15. Case looks a lot like the Diztronic above, and it works great.

ROM
    Stock

Otterbox's love'em! :thumbup:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?-uploadfromtaptalk1359601630385.jpg  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123