Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?

Post ur pictures?
    Where you bought your accessorie?
    Your opinion on it?

Thanks to all for sharing

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .

Default Re: What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?

Flip cover+cruzerlite tpu. Awesome combo

Let's see...so far I've got:

and

and

and

and

and

I have the Samsung flip cover and the iBolt car dock, probaly still get a charging dock for home

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

I don't use the clear flip case any more, I love the blue one the inside is microfiber leather, its a flip case not a flip "cover"
    Have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome! (^_^)

I got a black otter boxI love the protection it offers. also the lifetime warranty is nice.I have a dirtyjob, I work on greasy aircraft parts all day

Tokio what is that blue case and the clearone. I'm interested in getting them, it would be nice to switch it up from the otter box
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Nice cases. Thanks for sharing.
    Which one got the best grip?
    And where did u get it? Ebay?

I like the second black case with thebelt clip?
    Where and how much?

Where did you get that Flip Case? I'm interested... The blue one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    I don't use the clear flip case any more, I love the blue one the inside is microfiber leather,
    The fourth picture case.
    Is that a clear flip screen protector?
    Is the case plastic or rubberish material?
    How much for that one?
    Thanks for sharing

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by cornettbr View Post
    I got a black otter boxI love the protection it offers. also the lifetime warranty is nice.I have a dirtyjob, I work on greasy aircraft parts all day
    How many times did you replace it already?
    How does the replacement work?
    U have to ship the old one back?

I haven't replaced this one yet. But the warranty has to be a"manufacturer" defect. So im just saying if the rubber tab came off or Screen protector popped off all you would have to do is email them or call the 800 number and they would send you a prepaid shipping device when they get yours they send you another -

- - - Updated - - -

I try really hard to keep it clean though

Just two accessories for me:

1. Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case - Black - (from WirelessGround.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black)

Really like it; it's high quality leather with solid stitching. The phone is very snug in the pouch, so no worries about it falling out. I usually put it inside my left front pocket and clipped to the top of the pocket or sometimes clip it on the outside of the pocket sitting vertically on my hip. Something I've really grown fond of with it is putting the phone on top of the pouch where it sticks to the leather quite well making it easy to hold with one hand vertically or horizontally or even sitting flat on a desk or table. Otherwise the phone itself tends to be slippery in hand or slides too easily on a flat surface. It's a win-win for me as I don't like cases (how they change the look and feel of the phone), yet it protects the phone in transport.

2. Samsung Spare Battery Charging System (3100mAh battery included) - (from Samsung: Galaxy Note) - Note: if you sign up for a Samsung account, it's 50% off.

Note 2 has excellent battery life, but I still love having a fully charged spare battery ready to go at a moments notice. No need to ever worry about tethering to a charge, instead just swap and go! It's also easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape).
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by cornettbr View Post
    I haven't replaced this one yet. But the warranty has to be a"manufacturer" defect. So im just saying if the rubber tab came off or Screen protector popped off all you would have to do is email them or call the 800 number and they would send you a prepaid shipping device when they get yours they send you another -

- - - Updated - - -

I try really hard to keep it clean though
    Nice.
    I wonder how long the shipping would be
    Thanks

it's not too long. It would be a week or two tops. If you are really nice they might over night one to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Just two accessories for me:

1. Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case - Black - (from WirelessGround.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black)

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_376795826http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_376876927http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_376968887http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377098024http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377224919http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377349108http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecellular_2247_377490133

Really like it; it's high quality leather with solid stitching. The phone is very snug in the pouch, so no worries about it falling out. I usually put it inside my left front pocket and clipped to the top of the pocket or sometimes clip it on the outside of the pocket sitting vertically on my hip. Something I've really grown fond of with it is putting the phone on top of the pouch where it sticks to the leather quite well making it easy to hold with one hand vertically or horizontally or even sitting flat on a desk or table. Otherwise the phone itself tends to be slippery in hand or slides too easily on a flat surface. It's a win-win for me as I don't like cases (how they change the look and feel of the phone), yet it protects the phone in transport.

2. Samsung Spare Battery Charging System (3100mAh battery included) - (from Samsung: Galaxy Note) - Note: if you sign up for a Samsung account, it's 50% off.
    http://www.samsung.com/us/system/con...wbattery_1.jpg

Note 2 has excellent battery life, but I still love having a fully charged spare battery ready to go at a moments notice. No need to ever worry about tethering to a charge, instead just swap and go! It's also easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape).
    How tight? I bought the Sena case and returned it because the stitching was so tight it caused the chrome by my volume rocker to creak badly. This was because that side had stitching in the inside so it pushed in.

Quote Originally Posted by executiveg View Post
    The fourth picture case.
    Is that a clear flip screen protector?
    Is the case plastic or rubberish material?
    How much for that one?
    Thanks for sharing

Yep, Rubber gel, $3.41
    Clear White Rubber Gel TPU Flip Book Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 | eBay

Oh and you probably can't tell in the pictures, but it has a light frosting over it, still clear, I liked it alot, but I needed some color, but its worth 3.41 with free shipping ^_^ No prob!

For those looking for the light blue leather flip cover/stand: Leather-Flip-Case-Stand-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2 | eBay

Just bought a black one.

Also, for my accessories I have a couple of the Samsung flip covers. I like the style.

Also I have the iOttie car mount (Amazon.com: iOttie One-Touch windshield and dashboard car mount for Galaxy Note 2: Cell Phones & Accessories). It's pretty solid and the suction-cup is high quality.
    Last edited by digital0verdose; 01-28-2013 at 11:25 PM.

How do you guys use those car mounts? I am paranoid as hell with them, thinking that the suction will not hold and the entire phone will just fall and topple all over the car if you brake hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    How tight? I bought the Sena case and returned it because the stitching was so tight it caused the chrome by my volume rocker to creak badly. This was because that side had stitching in the inside so it pushed in.
    It's not that tight, not even when I first got it about two months ago. Never felt like it was pinching the phone in any way, so no creaks. It has since loosened a bit making it easier to pull the phone in and out of the pouch, but it's still snug enough to where the phone feels secure in it. There is a little bit of stitching around the inside edge, but it doesn't stick out or rub against the phone. The elastic hinges (on each side) are leather bound and stitched for durability. My only complaint is that the pouch put some slight scruff marks on the very bottom back of the phone due to the snug fit in the bottom of the pouch. But, they're really only visible in bright light and at a certain angle. Below is a video of the pouch for a better look at it:

The fact that you have any scratches from a case makes it a no go for me.

I only have two accessories. The Samsung Flip Cover in Titanium Gray and Samsung Smart Dock (White). Don't really need a whole lot since I'm not a big case switcher and I always loved my cord being in one place: hooked to a dock.

Quote Originally Posted by digital0verdose View Post
    For those looking for the light blue leather flip cover/stand: Leather-Flip-Case-Stand-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2 | eBay

Just bought a black one.

Also, for my accessories I have a couple of the Samsung flip covers. I like the style.

Also I have the iOttie car mount (Amazon.com: iOttie One-Touch windshield and dashboard car mount for Galaxy Note 2: Cell Phones & Accessories). It's pretty solid and the suction-cup is high quality.
    who did you buy your case from, the same seller I got mines from? or from abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorin Oakenshield View Post
    How do you guys use those car mounts? I am paranoid as hell with them, thinking that the suction will not hold and the entire phone will just fall and topple all over the car if you brake hard enough
    lol, i don't trust them either, I got mines for free, yea the suction is not air tight, I going to buy one of those mount were you put it in the cd player like this

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    lol, i don't trust them either, I got mines for free, yea the suction is not air tight, I going to buy one of those mount were you put it in the cd player like this
    http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Car-Phone-Mou...b)7Q~~60_3.JPG

That wouldn't be such a bad idea except for the fact that my CD player is so low it becomes pointless. See it at the bottom there?

ROM
    Stock

I just have the Ballistic case, and some 3500mah batteries. Loving it (so far).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?-p1010088.jpg   What kind of accessories/cases did you buy for your note 2?-gn2-batteries.jpg  
    Last edited by Droid_Evo_8; 01-30-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast