Samsung Mobile US Owner's HUB

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys... So I'm following Samsung Mobile US on tweeter and they'll recommend people to register their Galaxy phones at the Owner's Hub...
Has anyone done so and if so, what are the benefits, etc...

Thanks.

AnnabelleS123

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
You should def. register your device because it provides insurance if it is lost or stolen. Also you can get coupons and deals. ONly takes a sec... worth the effort.

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
You should def. register your device because it provides insurance if it is lost or stolen. Also you can get coupons and deals. ONly takes a sec... worth the effort.

This sounds like a scam. I seriously doubt that simply registering anywhere provides insurance for your device if lost or stolen. I know that registering at the main Samsung site doesn't provide insurance.

Ridin' a Note 2 blast

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
When you first get your phone you should sign up for a samsung account which it gives you the option of doing when you first go through the setup process. This gives you access to the samsung app store. This is the store a good portion of the official samsung apps will get their app updates from. Some note 2's may have not came with the store so you have to manually install it. Go to www.samsungapps.com there is a link on the main page for downloading this particular appstore and how to do it. Also, the free and really cool photo editor is on the samsung appstore.

Once this is done you can go to the samsung website and log into your account and register your device. Registering comes with a few good benefits such as a 50% off coupon code to be used for accessories in their store, sometime you will get a free $25 playstore card code. And last but not least they have a find my device option. The find my option works very well and found my phone in about 10seconds after I pushed search.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol