Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Battery Life..

OK so here is my stats from settings

Note that now I'm on Android Revolution HD which as it says it makes battery better...

Also again, approximatelyeverything is off.. GPS, NFC, Sync, Bluetooth, etc..
    And I'm on 2G network full bars..

And now I'm using deep Sleep battery saver hoping it makes my battery better..

OK so tell me how bad/good is my battery?

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MHH779 View Post
    OK so here is my stats from settings

http://i46.tinypic.com/34zhkj8.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/rmv4aq.png

Note that now I'm on Android Revolution HD which as it says it makes battery better...

Also again, approximatelyeverything is off.. GPS, NFC, Sync, Bluetooth, etc..
    And I'm on 2G network full bars..

And now I'm using deep Sleep battery saver hoping it makes my battery better..

OK so tell me how bad/good is my battery?
    You didn't listen at all congrats on your bandaid smh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I really am close to killing myself due to sadness and disappointment because of my phone's battery life. lol. So my battery lasts for 12-16 hours. I use it mostly for Facebook, Google, Viber and YouTube. I have other typical social networking/comm apps (YM,Skype, Instagram,Twitter) but I dont use them often. I have less than 10 games (Temple Run2, Angry Birds, Diamond Dash) but I dont play for more than 15 mins. I have observed that when my phone is NOT in use, it decreases by 7-10% per hour during the day. At night, before I go to sleep, it is a fully charged phone and when I wake up, 25% of the battery's life is gone within 8hrs of not touching it even to check the time. I dont know if its the normal draining rate of the battery, if its a factory defect on the battery or the phone itself, or if it is the app or android system. My phone is just 4 days old, or maybe 5. Im hoping when the phone turns a week old, things will be better. Or should I try to kill myself now?

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Same as I asked of everyone else graphs and BBS.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

here it is good sir
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Battery Life..-screenshot_2013-02-04-23-46-00.png   Battery Life..-screenshot_2013-02-04-23-46-25.png  
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

Quote Originally Posted by Elai012488 View Post
    here it is good sir
    Its actually good for display time.. I guess..

And for high draining while the phone is off, try deep sleep battery saver pro

Actually it helped me.. Now it drains 3% in 7 hours while phone off.. You can adjust it the way u want

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Its actually good for display time.. I guess..

And for high draining while the phone is off, try deep sleep battery saver pro

Actually it helped me.. Now it drains 3% in 7 hours while phone off.. You can adjust it the way u want
    That app is nothing more than a quick fix to avoid the real problem and isn't meant to provide maximum results its for the lazy unwilling to track down the problems.

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by Elai012488 View Post
    I really am close to killing myself due to sadness and disappointment because of my phone's battery life. lol. So my battery lasts for 12-16 hours. I use it mostly for Facebook, Google, Viber and YouTube. I have other typical social networking/comm apps (YM,Skype, Instagram,Twitter) but I dont use them often. I have less than 10 games (Temple Run2, Angry Birds, Diamond Dash) but I dont play for more than 15 mins. I have observed that when my phone is NOT in use, it decreases by 7-10% per hour during the day. At night, before I go to sleep, it is a fully charged phone and when I wake up, 25% of the battery's life is gone within 8hrs of not touching it even to check the time. I dont know if its the normal draining rate of the battery, if its a factory defect on the battery or the phone itself, or if it is the app or android system. My phone is just 4 days old, or maybe 5. Im hoping when the phone turns a week old, things will be better. Or should I try to kill myself now?
    Download gsam battery monitor from the market to find out what is draining the battery.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Elai you at missing a graph I need the one that shows the awake graph and screen on

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #36  

Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    That app is nothing more than a quick fix to avoid the real problem and isn't meant to provide maximum results its for the lazy unwilling to track down the problems.

1. Disable Google Now
    2. Flash Android Revolution HD
    3. Use JuiceDefender Ultimate
    4. Disabling unecessery things specially sync
    5. Look at battery in settings and see what apps drains a lot..
    6.Use 2G network (3G and 4G drains a lot )
    7. Disable Blutooth , NFC if its on and things related to it
    8. Make A titanium backup and factory reset your phone

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

1. Disable Google Now
    2. Flash Android Revolution HD
    3. Use JuiceDefender Ultimate
    4. Disabling unecessery things specially sync
    5. Look at battery in settings and see what apps drains a lot..
    6.Use 2G network (3G and 4G drains a lot )
    7. Disable Blutooth , NFC if its on and things related to it
    8. Make A titanium backup and factory reset your phone
    Juice defender has been proven to cause wakelocks and again is a bandaid to avoid the real problem for those too lazy to do the work you will see improvements but it still won't preform optimally. I don't know why you guys feel you're smarter than someone who has been on android for multiple years and built roms. Oh well enjoy your crippled phone.

Edit: the rest of what you do is just crippling the phone that shouldn't be necessary at all to make the phone preform well so there is an underlying issue also any ROM can get good life its again work.

I just got my phone. My battery has been INCREDIBLE. I did already order 3 extra and thinking now I don't need them.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  

Juice defender has been proven to cause wakelocks and again is a bandaid to avoid the real problem for those too lazy to do the work you will see improvements but it still won't preform optimally. I don't know why you guys feel you're smarter than someone who has been on android for multiple years and built roms. Oh well enjoy your crippled phone.

Edit: the rest of what you do is just crippling the phone that shouldn't be necessary at all to make the phone preform well so there is an underlying issue also any ROM can get good life its again work.

Oh well, that was just a summary of what I found.. I had an iPhone (jail broken), I used to put so much tweaks, themes , apps (350) , I never had issues with my battery and it never lagged..
    I'm having same note 2 problem you have, I've made a huge search and didn't find anything really..
    That's annoying really..

If you find something, let me know please..

ROM
    Stock

What apps do you use or have since you think you know everything about Note 2's battery life?

I wish my battery life was better is this even good?! And does anyone know where I can buy spare batteries which includes an portable charger for cheap and that's legitimate?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Battery Life..-screenshot_2013-02-07-00-44-49.png   Battery Life..-screenshot_2013-02-07-00-44-56.png   Battery Life..-screenshot_2013-02-07-00-45-00.png  
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

Quote Originally Posted by kingro93 View Post
    I wish my battery life was better is this even good?! And does anyone know where I can buy spare batteries which includes an portable charger for cheap and that's legitimate?
    You have a VERY good battery compared to mine.. I only get 6.5 hours of display and 20 hours of standby and I see my phone became 5%

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Evo_8 View Post
    What apps do you use or have since you think you know everything about Note 2's battery life?
    Android tuner pro if you want all statistics on app use plus an all in one root user super app. That's how I take all phones and find issues if you would like I can post screenshots and examples on how to track wakelocks plus a thread where you can find tons of android wide wakelocks info.

You have a VERY good battery compared to mine.. I only get 6.5 hours of display and 20 hours of standby and I see my phone became 5%
    These numbers seem fairly normal. Mine would be at 12-15% with that level of usage. I have brightness at 40% and a black wallpaper.

Note that Kingro93 charged the phone in the middle of the time period, so it's really discharging from "150%," not 100%.

ROM
    Stock

Android tuner pro if you want all statistics on app use plus an all in one root user super app. That's how I take all phones and find issues if you would like I can post screenshots and examples on how to track wakelocks plus a thread where you can find tons of android wide wakelocks info.

I have that one too. Just haven't had the time/chance to play with it yet though.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #46  

Quote Originally Posted by OC Nut View Post
    These numbers seem fairly normal. Mine would be at 12-15% with that level of usage. I have brightness at 40% and a black wallpaper.

Note that Kingro93 charged the phone in the middle of the time period, so it's really discharging from "150%," not 100%.
    Oh you are right.. I didn't see the graph very well

But I still see people get 9 or even 10 display hours!
    With like everything enabled..

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Evo_8 View Post
    I have that one too. Just haven't had the time/chance to play with it yet though.
    Trust me its worth every dime it is by far the most powerful app available. Again I can show you how to understand it or not lol.

ROM
    Stock

Trust me its worth every dime it is by far the most powerful app available. Again I can show you how to understand it or not lol.

Please do. Hehe

8 hours of screen time or are you saying that your battery only lasts 8 hours?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Android System is on top if the battery list, more than the screen. Why is that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Battery Life..-uploadfromtaptalk1360356541674.jpg   Battery Life..-uploadfromtaptalk1360356559088.jpg   Battery Life..-uploadfromtaptalk1360356597058.jpg  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12