Battery Life..

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Possibly browser or play store but I'm doubting it you need BBS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

My sorry abt the device...my eyes Re bothering me, I didnt see your device. The first graph I posted was pre upgrade, the others were post upgrade. I was told the att update thing was to correct a wifi issue, the 4.1.2 update changed the browser and added stuff to what is always running. I tried stopping or disabling samsung push. All that was offered was stop. I did that and it restarted itself within seconds.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
This is on Jelly Beans Build 7 and this is what I'm getting on the average on STOCK battery. So it's not too bad. Maybe you should give Jelly Beans a try. :D

Attachments

• Battery.png
    Battery.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen.png
    Screen.png
    371 KB · Views: 38

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
OK so here is my stats from settings

34zhkj8.png

rmv4aq.png

Note that now I'm on Android Revolution HD which as it says it makes battery better...

Also again, approximatelyeverything is off.. GPS, NFC, Sync, Bluetooth, etc..
And I'm on 2G network full bars..

And now I'm using deep Sleep battery saver hoping it makes my battery better..

OK so tell me how bad/good is my battery?

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
OK so here is my stats from settings

http://i46.tinypic.com/34zhkj8.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/rmv4aq.png

Note that now I'm on Android Revolution HD which as it says it makes battery better...

Also again, approximatelyeverything is off.. GPS, NFC, Sync, Bluetooth, etc..
And I'm on 2G network full bars..

And now I'm using deep Sleep battery saver hoping it makes my battery better..

OK so tell me how bad/good is my battery?

You didn't listen at all congrats on your bandaid smh.

Elai012488

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I really am close to killing myself due to sadness and disappointment because of my phone's battery life. lol. So my battery lasts for 12-16 hours. I use it mostly for Facebook, Google, Viber and YouTube. I have other typical social networking/comm apps (YM,Skype, Instagram,Twitter) but I dont use them often. I have less than 10 games (Temple Run2, Angry Birds, Diamond Dash) but I dont play for more than 15 mins. I have observed that when my phone is NOT in use, it decreases by 7-10% per hour during the day. At night, before I go to sleep, it is a fully charged phone and when I wake up, 25% of the battery's life is gone within 8hrs of not touching it even to check the time. I dont know if its the normal draining rate of the battery, if its a factory defect on the battery or the phone itself, or if it is the app or android system. My phone is just 4 days old, or maybe 5. Im hoping when the phone turns a week old, things will be better. Or should I try to kill myself now? :D

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
here it is good sir :)

Its actually good for display time.. I guess..

And for high draining while the phone is off, try deep sleep battery saver pro

Actually it helped me.. Now it drains 3% in 7 hours while phone off.. You can adjust it the way u want

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Its actually good for display time.. I guess..

And for high draining while the phone is off, try deep sleep battery saver pro

Actually it helped me.. Now it drains 3% in 7 hours while phone off.. You can adjust it the way u want

That app is nothing more than a quick fix to avoid the real problem and isn't meant to provide maximum results its for the lazy unwilling to track down the problems.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I really am close to killing myself due to sadness and disappointment because of my phone's battery life. lol. So my battery lasts for 12-16 hours. I use it mostly for Facebook, Google, Viber and YouTube. I have other typical social networking/comm apps (YM,Skype, Instagram,Twitter) but I dont use them often. I have less than 10 games (Temple Run2, Angry Birds, Diamond Dash) but I dont play for more than 15 mins. I have observed that when my phone is NOT in use, it decreases by 7-10% per hour during the day. At night, before I go to sleep, it is a fully charged phone and when I wake up, 25% of the battery's life is gone within 8hrs of not touching it even to check the time. I dont know if its the normal draining rate of the battery, if its a factory defect on the battery or the phone itself, or if it is the app or android system. My phone is just 4 days old, or maybe 5. Im hoping when the phone turns a week old, things will be better. Or should I try to kill myself now? :D

Download gsam battery monitor from the market to find out what is draining the battery.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Elai you at missing a graph I need the one that shows the awake graph and screen on

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
That app is nothing more than a quick fix to avoid the real problem and isn't meant to provide maximum results its for the lazy unwilling to track down the problems.

1. Disable Google Now
2. Flash Android Revolution HD
3. Use JuiceDefender Ultimate
4. Disabling unecessery things specially sync
5. Look at battery in settings and see what apps drains a lot..
6.Use 2G network (3G and 4G drains a lot )
7. Disable Blutooth , NFC if its on and things related to it
8. Make A titanium backup and factory reset your phone

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
1. Disable Google Now
2. Flash Android Revolution HD
3. Use JuiceDefender Ultimate
4. Disabling unecessery things specially sync
5. Look at battery in settings and see what apps drains a lot..
6.Use 2G network (3G and 4G drains a lot )
7. Disable Blutooth , NFC if its on and things related to it
8. Make A titanium backup and factory reset your phone

Juice defender has been proven to cause wakelocks and again is a bandaid to avoid the real problem for those too lazy to do the work you will see improvements but it still won't preform optimally. I don't know why you guys feel you're smarter than someone who has been on android for multiple years and built roms. Oh well enjoy your crippled phone.

Edit: the rest of what you do is just crippling the phone that shouldn't be necessary at all to make the phone preform well so there is an underlying issue also any ROM can get good life its again work.

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Juice defender has been proven to cause wakelocks and again is a bandaid to avoid the real problem for those too lazy to do the work you will see improvements but it still won't preform optimally. I don't know why you guys feel you're smarter than someone who has been on android for multiple years and built roms. Oh well enjoy your crippled phone.

Edit: the rest of what you do is just crippling the phone that shouldn't be necessary at all to make the phone preform well so there is an underlying issue also any ROM can get good life its again work.

Oh well, that was just a summary of what I found.. I had an iPhone (jail broken), I used to put so much tweaks, themes , apps (350) , I never had issues with my battery and it never lagged..
I'm having same note 2 problem you have, I've made a huge search and didn't find anything really..
That's annoying really..

If you find something, let me know please..

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

What apps do you use or have since you think you know everything about Note 2's battery life?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1