Moving Apps To extSD card

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone..

I know there is many ways for that like using directorybind or swiping the two memories ..

But I want something to work on CyanogenMod 10.1 .. I tried those ways and they don't work..
Directorybind fails at binding ..
Swiping memories causes the failing of installing apps from external sources (amazon for example)..

So any one has any idea? I have many games that their size is more than 1.5 GB each and my device is 16 GB model which only offers 10 GB for the user.. And I have SD card which is 32 GB and I wanna make use of it..

I love CyanogenMod because I love the stock Google jellybean.. I hate touchwiz..
I don't care what fancy features it offers, I just hate it..

So any ideas, please?

digital0verdose

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Apparently this is a change Google made to the OS a version or two back. Simply put, you can no longer run apps from an ext SD card.

There are a number of topics about this on this particular forum and many of the other forums involving Jellybean phones.

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I have mentioned that on stock touchwiz ROM that feature is also removed but you still can use directorybind or swiping memories.. I want something similar to them but works with cyanogenmod 10.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol