Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Djnaz
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb WISH LIST ITEM! A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!

Perhaps this exists already, and if so, please point me to it!

I prefer to carry my devices naked, so none of the bumper or other cases appeal to me. The Note 2 is quite slippery though, so I'm concerned about it slipping out of my pocket (or even my hand).

I have a Nexus 7, and love the leathery-feeling back cover on it. Would be awesome if someone made something similar for the Note 2!

Matt

Default Re: WISH LIST ITEM! A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!

You might want to look into a 3rd party armor like zagg for the back of the phone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: WISH LIST ITEM! A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!

I got this from my cousin, he bought it in the Philippines while vacationing... the texture is like rubbery and helps me grip it nicely. And it's thin back case, cuz I'm with you about carrying my Note 2 naked. Plus I like the style, Burberry type...
    There's probably one out there that's similar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WISH LIST ITEM!  A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!-uploadfromtaptalk1360260617825.jpg   WISH LIST ITEM!  A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!-uploadfromtaptalk1360260630094.jpg   WISH LIST ITEM!  A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!-uploadfromtaptalk1360260639615.jpg  
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Oh, I found what I want!!! It exists! Just currently not available...

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MultiMatt View Post
    Oh, I found what I want!!! It exists! Just currently not available...

Note that it says it does NOT include the NFC antenna . . . .
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Found another - just purchased one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brentj View Post
    Note that it says it does NOT include the NFC antenna . . . .
    I can deal with that. Hardly using NFC at the moment, so I wouldn't miss it...
    Thanked by:
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

I use nfc a lot(Google wallet, s beam) so unfortunately sounds like a case for me...

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

I just got this battery cover this morning and so far I love it! Gives the note 2 a business feel.
    Then I have a Monaco leather holster that I carry it in. All items purchased on Amazon.
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WISH LIST ITEM!  A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!-uploadfromtaptalk1360863187579.jpg   WISH LIST ITEM!  A replacement rear cover with grippy surface like the Nexus 7!-uploadfromtaptalk1360863249231.jpg  
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Eager to see a shot of that cover on your device!!

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

there is a product called plastidip i know some people have sprayed their note 2's battery door with it.
    serpico likes this.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Djnaz View Post
    there is a product called plastidip i know some people have sprayed their note 2's battery door with it.
    Pretty popular item with cars! Home Depot sells a can for $6 if anyone is interested.

I've always liked the rubbery soft materials that HTC sometimes makes and my old Mophie battery case for the iPhone4. Wish there was something out there like that. Even a slipcase with that texture would be great.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Can you post a link to that? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techy4Christ View Post
    I just got this battery cover this morning and so far I love it! Gives the note 2 a business feel.
    Then I have a Monaco leather holster that I carry it in. All items purchased on Amazon.
    - - - Updated - - -

Can you post a link to that? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Pretty popular item with cars! Home Depot sells a can for $6 if anyone is interested.

I've always liked the rubbery soft materials that HTC sometimes makes and my old Mophie battery case for the iPhone4. Wish there was something out there like that. Even a slipcase with that texture would be great.
    Very popular and it peels off so no worry if you over spray.

This is the best cover out there. ZENUS. Well for me anyway.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

That black one is nice. Where can you buy it?

They are tight! Would you please post the Amazon link for each item? I searched but can't find them. Thanks.