- 3 Posts
Is my NOTE 2 FAKE?!!!
my note 2 has imei number but when i enter the number in the imei checking website it say it is not available, what to do?
What website should i check to see the manufacturer name, etc..
i bought it from expansys usa $649
and also my dont have the sticker on the box saying do not accept if the seal is broken label, it just came without it. Is it fake?
- 02-08-2013, 05:42 AM #2
- 02-08-2013, 06:00 AM #3
- 02-08-2013, 06:24 AM #5
- 02-08-2013, 03:41 PM #6
- 288 Posts
Re: Is my NOTE 2 FAKE?!!!
IMEI-checking website? Have you tried registering it with Samsung? If that doesn't work, I'd try returning it. While I, myself, have no personal experience with fake phones, you paid a genuine-phone price for a potentially fake phone which may have no warranty and problems down the road (battery, other hardware or software).
- 02-09-2013, 12:13 PM #7
- 03-09-2013, 01:26 AM #8
- By primetechv2 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2013, 01:29 AM
- By hpye in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2013, 03:06 AM
- By BLACKELITE0095 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM
- By machin576 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2012, 06:20 PM
- By The513Sojo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:14 PM